Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what kind of plugs come with the MS3?? I figure since I will be doing some work on her on tuesday I could pick a good set up if needed

·
Registered
466 Posts
while thumbing throught my manual on the toilet this morning there was a warning about gapping iridium plugs and specs for them but it did not say if they were equiped with them.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah looks like I will be taking a trip to autozone before my cai install

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mazda speed, it should be here tuesday......autozone?? I guess because its right down the street and might as well pick up some better plugs while I got the hood up

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
[quote author=Nymisus link=topic=70285.msg1228961#msg1228961 date=1172300509]
mazda speed, it should be here tuesday......autozone?? I guess because its right down the street and might as well pick up some better plugs while I got the hood up
[/quote]

better than ngk iridium? um thats going to be hard to do an even more so from autozone

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
[quote author=RonTonkinMazda link=topic=70285.msg1228971#msg1228971 date=1172301365]
[quote author=Nymisus link=topic=70285.msg1228961#msg1228961 date=1172300509]
[/quote]

better than ngk iridium? um thats going to be hard to do an even more so from autozone
[/quote]

That was my question. So is the car running NGK iridiums??? I thought he was going to autozone for them to look it up and verify, not to buy some split fire bullshits.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
even the regular mazda 3 comes with ngk iridium, the denzo's are the only plug that is better. Don't buy those POS bosch plugs that have four tips, they have caused problems on other peoples cars and are not as good as the stock plugs

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well that answered my question...I wasn't sure

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
iridium are stock and are the best, you can't do anything to upgrade it right now. Only the heat ranges but for the systems now no one needs them that I know of

1 - 14 of 14 Posts