Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
Best Speakers

Being an installer of Car Audio, I would have to say the best midranges to get are MBQuarts. These speakers have been proven to even outclass BOSE, Focal, Nakamichi, etc. They are the best quality. If you want Luxury car sound or better in your car, go for MBQuart. For Bass, and for nice treble sound.

· Registered
327 Posts
I really don't want this turning into arguments either, because we are all adults here. I guess ur right, it really is an opinion, what an individual thinks about the sound. However, there are many good brands out there. For me, I don't wanna have to add subs when I get my Mazda3, I mean I'm 19, my first car was an '87 Mercury Sable, and I added a system worht more than the car :). I'm saving up on a Mazda 3, so if the system is not as good as my parents '03 Camrys then I'll change it. I don't expect it to be as good as my father's Mercedes ML55 AMG's sound system which has a 10" sub with 9 speakers from BOSE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.