Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACT...6QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33749QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller says they are optional rims on Mazda5. The size is 18x7.5. The center cap looks different, but the front says "Mazdaspeed on the outer lip of the wheel. On the back of the spoke, it also says Mazda.

I have never seen these before, but they look nice. Oh the seller also said they are light, but the total weight of 4 rims are 120lbs. That's 30 lbs each... anything but light...

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
They are the Rays Engineering Mazdaspeed Forged wheels. Those are probably the hottest set of wheels (OEM+) from Mazda. They are crazy expensive also. Get them now. NAO!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not intersted in 18". Someone on here should get these. They do look hot! But do they really weigh 30lbs each?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=Midnight_Speeder link=topic=67392.msg1159181#msg1159181 date=1169267385]
I doubt it - they are Forged. I thought I saw them at 18 lbs each somewhere.
[/quote]

18 lbs, that's great. They'll look nice on a Speed3!

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
I definately want to, but I need brakes and suspension. Somewone on here, with a good digi-cam and a dropped suspension definately needs to get on this A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Well, some lucky person got them for $1000, which is still a great deal. I'm sure they are legit, it looks like the company selling them sells a lot of OEM wheels, and they probably didnt realize that these wheels werent your average "OEM" wheels. Forged FTW!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts