Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was removing my inlet pipe today and broke the little pipe piece off(not where its connected to the inlet pipe but the other side) connected to the sensor or whever that thing is. ((broke the plastic piece))

my questions what is it. will i have to order from mazda. how much am i looking $$$

WTF that piece is so small and weak f-ing japs.
will post a pic tomm.

EDIT: THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HELPED ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS WAS I HAVE ORDERED A NEW ONE AND IT SHOULD BE HERE SOON AND WHIE IM DOWN THERE I ORDERED A NEW COBB TURBO INLET AS WELL. SO IT ALL TURNED OUT WELL.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Re: WHAT IS THE TUBE ON THE TURBO INLET PIPE.....I BROKE IT!!!

[quote author=austin102085 link=topic=135360.msg2913418#msg2913418 date=1233806050]
so i was removing my inlet pipe today and broke the little pipe piece off(not where its connected to the inlet pipe but the other side) connected to the sensor or whever that thing is. ((broke the plastic piece))

my questions what is it. will i have to order from mazda. how much am i looking $$$

WTF that piece is so small and weak f-ing japs.
will post a pic tomm.
[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry I can't help you but that was just funny.

·
Registered
368 Posts

You talking about the wastegate nipple? Oh, and maybe you should curb your racist remarks when posting. It might be a bit offensive to some, it certainly was to me... I bet those "japs" know what that part is, you seem to be a little lost re: what parts your messing with. Stick to posting the question that's relevant to the forum and keep your personal crap to yourself.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

its the waste gate solenoid valve...here is a link from tonkin parts online

Description Year MSRP Price Core Price Your Price
Solenoid valve - 2.3l w/turbo - 2.3l w/turbo
07-08 $65.86 $52.69

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

looks like its $52.69 + $6 ups shipping....not too shabby if you ask me...i've heard of some crazy prices on parts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

[quote author=lucky sevens link=topic=135360.msg2913862#msg2913862 date=1233818328]
You talking about the wastegate nipple? Oh, and maybe you should curb your racist remarks when posting. It might be a bit offensive to some, it certainly was to me... I bet those "japs" know what that part is, you seem to be a little lost re: what parts your messing with. Stick to posting the question that's relevant to the forum and keep your personal crap to yourself.
[/quote]

I'm sure he didnt mean any actual harm by what he said, it's all in how you preceived it. He could have been referering to his car as a japanese automobile and not directing it toward the race/people. It would have been better said as, f-ing imports.

Let's just agree not to read into this though and help him with his problem/broken part.

·
Registered
518 Posts

time for new aftermarket turbo inlet?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

yea i wasnt meaning any harm when i said it. sorry if i hurt any fellings but ya know that part did break really really easy. so i was a lil upset. so i gotta blame somebody cause i would never break my car on purpose... and if i didnt like people from japan i wouldnt love there cars or xboxes so much... :) im just playin

·
Registered
342 Posts

[quote author=austin102085 link=topic=135360.msg2914492#msg2914492 date=1233854943]
yea i wasnt meaning any harm when i said it. sorry if i hurt any fellings but ya know that part did break really really easy. so i was a lil upset. so i gotta blame somebody cause i would never break my car on purpose... and if i didnt like people from japan i wouldnt love there cars or xboxes so much... :) im just playin
[/quote]

Xbox is a microsoft product. Not Japanese.

·
Registered
596 Posts

I think he meant Sony Ps's haha good try on not being ignorant though, you probabaly just insulted him even more by calling the xbox japanese haha

And don't be such a bitch, who cares if he said jap, I wouldn't care if someone called me a cracker wtf does it matter? stick and stones biatch!! Didn't your mommy ever teach you that? oh sry that might be offensive to people who don't have mothers. None of my japanese friends care when I call them japs and my korean friends don't care when I call them hangooks because they know I'm joking and I'm sure this guy was too. Don't be so sensitive jeez

or maybe he was being serious because he is still pissed about Pearl Harbor but I doubt it, otherwise he woudn't have bought a japanese car :)

·
Registered
368 Posts

/\/\/\ Great, another "cracker" racist F**K. Haha oh, just kidding... OP hope you figured out what part you need. That's what this thread is about right? :knockout:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

yea i found out what it is and i ordered one. but still dont know if i can drive around with out it. but being i dont wana drive my wifes jetta im still driving my mazda. o yea im in the navy and yea im still pissed about pearl harbor. but maybe i should just be pissed at ben afflack not the people of japan ... bitches

·
Registered
96 Posts

[quote author=austin102085 link=topic=135360.msg2915014#msg2915014 date=1233865731]
but maybe i should just be pissed at ben afflack not the people of japan ... bitches
[/quote]

haha thats hilarious

·
Registered
42 Posts

[quote author=08CrystalWhite_SoCal_MS3 link=topic=135360.msg2913933#msg2913933 date=1233825512]
[quote author=lucky sevens link=topic=135360.msg2913862#msg2913862 date=1233818328]
[/quote]

I'm sure he didnt mean any actual harm by what he said, it's all in how you preceived it. He could have been referering to his car as a japanese automobile and not directing it toward the race/people. It would have been better said as, f-ing imports.

Let's just agree not to read into this though and help him with his problem/broken part.
[/quote]

Yeah chill out. I'm Japanese and that comment made me laugh my balls off.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts

lol i doubt anyone but you was offended, shit was lololol

·
Registered
514 Posts

Pics? I don't wanna make the same mistake. Thx

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

I just broke mine too. Not even the one that I was working with damnit! Looked over and it was broken off.

I think I can fix it though. I'm going to the parts store and getting a 1/8 brass vacuum inlet barb and threading it into the hole. Probably a dab of JB weld too. If that doesn't work I will order a new one. The price isn't too bad, but holy hell those things are weak.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^^EDIT^^^^

1 - 20 of 25 Posts