Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw moonroof is an option for GT sport sold here in Canada, so what is the different between sunroof and moonroof?

Does GS sport comes with a sunroof or I can order on it? Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ahha true dat!
i dunno how to quite explain it but if u search this site dis has alreadi been talked about
neways here goes...
moonroof is da one dat just makes a slight angle example our mazda3's or honda accords...
a sunroof sorta slides bak at an angle derefore giving an agressive look for streetracers hah example.. preludes, cavaliers, tiburons all got em i think... i may b wrong =P

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was just kidding, myself..I thought they were the same. IE: I sunroof becomes a moonroof when used in the evening...

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you open it you see the sun.. it's a sunroof.

and if you open it you see the moon.. then it's a moonroof.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
when you look from the top, sunroof is just a body-colored rectangle, while moonroof is glass, that's how I see the difference between them

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
br3ad-bOi said:
ahha true dat!
i dunno how to quite explain it but if u search this site dis has alreadi been talked about
neways here goes...
moonroof is da one dat just makes a slight angle example our mazda3's or honda accords...
a sunroof sorta slides bak at an angle derefore giving an agressive look for streetracers hah example.. preludes, cavaliers, tiburons all got em i think... i may b wrong =P
Please don't tell me all of your posts from now on will be like this :roll:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Like someone mentioned earlier, the moonroof is glass like on our 3's while the sunroof isn't, like on the old mx-3. With the moonroof you can still see outside with it closed (just pull the cover back) while on a sunroof you can't.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts