Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
omg....keep reading. you are going to start a flame war.

this has been asked many times. it's just an intake. it doesn't take a ton of thought. look for the most gains for the least amount of money.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
The reason there are so many different opinions, is that there is no such thing as a "best" intake. Basically, the pros and cons of each have been fleshed out several times in many different threads. So the best you can hope for here is that more fans of one intake than another will post, thus giving you a false sense of which one is best.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Don't forget Simota. I'm trying to get one through a gb check out the link in my sig but need a few more people to get one before i can get mine. It performs as well if not better than some of the top name brands, here check out this review:

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=64756.0

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
You have to tell us ATX or MTX. Then whether you drive in flooded areas. Then tell us over $200, or under $200.

Then do you want it a certain color or do you want it polished aluminum.

Last, do you care about top end, or low end torque, or do you want it upgradeable.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll go for an Injen or AEM once I get my money back from SCI for failure to deliver the F2 CAI. The only problem I see with the F2 is that it's only available through once place which makes availability more difficult compared to the "big brands" which are available everywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts