Mazda3 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
[quote author=fam link=topic=178042.msg4059665#msg4059665 date=1309269984]
Yeah interest rates are crazy low, refinancing is the way to go!
[/quote]

Most definitely. I decided I was going to refinance after 1 year ever since day 1 of the loan and it's certainly given me good hopes when I go to work and see interest rates keep dropping. Mazda American Credit offered me 3.90% for 60 Months when I bought the vehicle but I just didn't want to worry about $30.00 extra a month ya know? Meh, we'll see what happens in 2 more months when I go to refinance.

On a side note, congrats on the great deal you got. Make sure to post your details in a new thread when you get a chance :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Have you done anything to your 2 yet? I loved HIDs on the 3 but without the projector lens housing Im at a mental standstill. Probably just grab a K&N and look for a cheap set of wheels\tires for autocross.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
[quote author=fam link=topic=178042.msg4059781#msg4059781 date=1309276771]
Have you done anything to your 2 yet? I loved HIDs on the 3 but without the projector lens housing Im at a mental standstill. Probably just grab a K&N and look for a cheap set of wheels\tires for autocross.
[/quote]

I'm going to quote what I said in another person's thread:

"I've done a few mods myself actually. I got the AutoExe stubby antenna, 28% tint on the front, 15% on the back, an "eat sleep mazda" sticker on the rear window, zoom zoom sticker on the front (although I wouldn't consider stickers as mods, lol), blacked out reflector overlays, k&n drop in filter and my old roommate installed my alpine deck and bluetooth adapter."

You're essentially where I'm at with my 2. The Corksport SRI didn't show good numbers at all to me so I went with the K&N drop in, the headlights aren't projection like my old 3 so I concur, no HID's and as for wheels, I really don't want to get wheels for my car unless I'm going to lower it and I probably won't lower it since I've heard too many bad comments about people lowering their 2's (clunks, crazy noises, etc). I'll probably end up finishing my sound system before anything else. Going to add an Alpine power pack, front components, rear coaxials and an 8" woofer to finish it off. I want to keep it as small and efficient as possible.

·
Registered
225 Posts
When I say wheels and tires its just for competition (stickies) for autocrossing, wouldnt be a full time gig...but we will see how I stack up when I race her on 7/17 then Ill know what she needs (ill post plenty of in car vids that night).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts