Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading of this S-plan and I am not 100% sure of what it is.I work for Molex,a company that makes computer parts.I think they make parts for Ford,but I don't know about Mazda.Would I qualify?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mazda is part of ford , well at least 33% is, so it falls under the S-plan, its pretty much employee price for the car, or dealer invoice price.

It pretty much makes the car a no haggle buy, as the dealer won't negotiate anymore ( at least mine wouldn't), but if you have a trade in use that and try and get more for your trade in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do I find out if I really qualify and how much different cars will cost using the plan?

·
Registered
264 Posts
[quote author=isjoining link=topic=65829.msg1128639#msg1128639 date=1167704384]
[quote author=nsl link=topic=65829.msg1128582#msg1128582 date=1167700821]
How do I find out if I really qualify and how much different cars will cost using the plan?

[/quote]

https://portal.mazdausa.com/prod/em...n/help/splan_supplier/brochure/splan_info.htm
[/quote]

The company that I work for has an internal website that list all the companies that we get discounts from. The company you work for might have something similar and should have it listed in there some where. If that fails, you could also ask your human resource department, they should know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts