Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I already got my Christmas present.. :D Well.. we will officially get it January 16th! (New house)

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
the 2 biggest things i want for christmas is a new stock for my hunting rifle and a truck... but my wallet/bank account wont let the truck happen this year... oh well maybe next year :lol:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
looking to hopefully ask santa for the mazdaspeed 3 bumper so i can finally do my swap! other than that just some random detailing products keeping it simple.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
peace on earth

and a piece of heaven on earth

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
[quote author=John_in_the_LBC link=topic=201485.msg4157985#msg4157985 date=1323298520]
peace on earth

and a piece of heaven on earth
[/quote]

that is a good one man. i second that actually

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
To not be raped by taxes this next coming year.

I need to find another job or a weekend one or something; it is 100% impossible for me to live anywhere besides home on these paychecks.

At the rate things are going after taxes and bills I can't even afford to live at home; I'd say that's terrible.

So yeah, I am wishing for a better year and a job that allows me to live.
Anything I can put into my car next year will be nice, but I doubt it will be anything.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
[quote author=XCNuse link=topic=201485.msg4158078#msg4158078 date=1323314508]
To not be raped by taxes this next coming year.

I need to find another job or a weekend one or something; it is 100% impossible for me to live anywhere besides home on these paychecks.

At the rate things are going after taxes and bills I can't even afford to live at home; I'd say that's terrible.

So yeah, I am wishing for a better year and a job that allows me to live.
Anything I can put into my car next year will be nice, but I doubt it will be anything.
[/quote]

if you aren't making the paper, how can you be raped by taxes?
brian (siscim23) is (was?) buying a house and he gets money from the government at tax time.
of course he lives in the FLA where a 800 sq/ft condo doesn't cost $400k like it would near me.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
a girlfriend :lol:

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
[quote author=John_in_the_LBC link=topic=201485.msg4158100#msg4158100 date=1323316485]
if you aren't making the paper, how can you be raped by taxes?
brian (siscim23) is (was?) buying a house and he gets money from the government at tax time.
of course he lives in the FLA where a 800 sq/ft condo doesn't cost $400k like it would near me.
[/quote]
I'm I'm lucky I wont get bumped into the next tax bracket, and that's where stuff goes wrong.
Also not sure if my parents are putting me as a dependent this year; if that's the case then yeah, taxes will be like nothing, but if they are.. it'll be a rather large amount of what I've earned which sucks.
Fortunately my boss said he's giving me a raise next year; but also sure I'll be working to keep that payrate too which is fine; I should discuss tax stuff with him too...

lol I'd take a girlfriend too.
but I can't nor want to afford to have one :lol:

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
intercourse with a beautiful woman. Since I know I won't get that (my wife isn't willing, damn difficult pregnancy! And she isn't liberal enough to say, "go find someone else"), I am getting/asking for a Nook simple touch, drill press and blu ray drive for my PC from my parents, my in-laws are basically paying my family's way to Disney world in early January (so I might get a movie from them, if anything) and from my wife I am asking for a shetland wool sweater from LL Bean (I managed to shrink the crap out of 1 of the 3 wool sweaters I have, sadly) and a Haynes repair manual for the 3 (thank you for finally coming out with one guys!).

I have a few blu ray movies on the list for the various other family hangers on if they need to figure out a gift for me (like Matrix trilogy, lord of the rings extended, Star trek (original 6 movies)).

The wife and I are going light as we've had a few really expensive months since August and we are about to shell out almost $9,000 to refinance our house in the next few weeks (course we get about $4,000 of that back from our current mortgage escrow account a few weeks later and it saves us $500 a month going from 5.75% to 3.25%)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
<--- i already got my christmas present

·
Registered
24,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote author=SR20DETtoMS3 link=topic=201485.msg4160228#msg4160228 date=1323793259]
Was that honestly a present? Not hating at all, just curious if someone realllllyyyyyyy loves you.[/quote]
present from HIMSELF. he definitely loves himself. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts