Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I am waiting to hear back from Zyoxx Wheels if I get picked up or not. I'm looking to getting this kind of wheels for my ride I get the contract.

'

My main scheme on my car is Silver and Black. I think if I get the Gloss Black rims it'll give it more of a Euro/VIP look to the car which is what I want. Here is a pickture of my car and let me know what you guys think:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
those wheels look nice with that big lip, which you probably wont have with the right offset.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
gay...

just playing. :D should give you that luxury high end "dont touch this" look. but i like the current rims too. :)

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
[quote author=jflash link=topic=66319.msg1137775#msg1137775 date=1168213292]
those wheels look nice with that big lip, which you probably wont have with the right offset.
[/quote]

the lip wont be that big for a fwd car.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
i personally think it would be a downgrade for your car. do you have to change rims or are you looking for a change?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=jflash link=topic=66319.msg1144062#msg1144062 date=1168525776]
i personally think it would be a downgrade for your car. do you have to change rims or are you looking for a change?
[/quote]

I want change. That is the only thing I'm afraid of though about getting some rims is that it doesn't turn out how I want ti

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dont do it, it will look horrible.

stay with that color or choose something else, your car is unique and not having black with chromed lip makes it that way.

it would look like ass anyways!!!

ps: u gonna sell the old ones? PM a price if u do!

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
^ +1

sh1bby69 i say you go with a non black set up....although it looks great and is what i have. I feel they are just to overdone now.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
i mean ur car is the best looking sedan in that color. for me
i wouldnnt change it for all the money in the world (figure of speech)

but i can understand the feeling of changing, i mean i just got mine like 3 month ago and i already want to change them.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=66319.msg1144316#msg1144316 date=1168537389]
i mean ur car is the best looking sedan in that color. for me
i wouldnnt change it for all the money in the world (figure of speech)

but i can understand the feeling of changing, i mean i just got mine like 3 month ago and i already want to change them.
[/quote]

yea...I like how it is but judges in the show circuit like to see some changes...

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
[quote author=Depou link=topic=66319.msg1145029#msg1145029 date=1168558598]
Why not go with these? it's Rota Grids in cosmic blue, would trun heads!
[/

[/quote]

Cosmic blue you say? That'll match the color of my car!

·
Registered
920 Posts
It is/was a limited color from Rota. Dunno if they do it still!

But I know that there is some TE37s that are forged magnisium that are the inspiration for the cosmic blue from Rota.

So,
Rota Grid = Rays TE37
Forged Magnisium = Cosmic blue paint from Rota

Pretty sure the Rotas cost 1/4 less then the Rays :p And both are JWL certified!
Pick your pain :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
Black looks like rice and it makes it look cheap. Imo your car is ruined going black. Gunmetal is where its at.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote author=KoRn link=topic=66319.msg1148801#msg1148801 date=1168764171]
Black looks like rice and it makes it look cheap. Imo your car is ruined going black. Gunmetal is where its at.
[/quote]

yea i'm just going to stick with silver it's classy

1 - 20 of 50 Posts