Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all folks who have booked their Mazda3 since the soft launch on 9th Jan, what do you like most about your future automobil?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love the exterior looks. Very sporty compared to the Altis/Sunny. Love the interior as well! Very european compared to normal japanese cars. Hmm... guess the interior and exterior is almost everything... :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
i loved the exterior and interior + the handling and stability of the car... and not to forget the closing door "sound"... :D
a bit disappointed on the performance... but expeted... :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
For me, it was the rearview styling that attracted me to buy. Luv the lights not like the plain jap typical car look.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love everything about it except the price. If only the basic starts around
$72K. Anyway as the ads say it is "A CUT ABOVE THE REST". I'll stand by the statement. :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
What do u like most about your M3?

Well, mostly it is the fresh new look of the M3. Very chio. I too like the handling. The activematic gear feature is something to look forward to for some who like to interact more with the car. Basically, I do agree that M3 is a fun car to drive. It is really a CUT ABOVE THE REST. Keep it up Mazda. Though, I also do agree that there is still room for improvement, esp. the 12.7 seconds for the 0 to 100km/hr. 8) :banana:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Re: What do u like most about your M3?

Hinoon22 said:
Well, mostly it is the fresh new look of the M3. Very chio. I too like the handling. The activematic gear feature is something to look forward to for some who like to interact more with the car. Basically, I do agree that M3 is a fun car to drive. It is really a CUT ABOVE THE REST. Keep it up Mazda. Though, I also do agree that there is still room for improvement, esp. the 12.7 seconds for the 0 to 100km/hr. 8) :banana:
muhahahaha...

my Canadian spec. Mazda3 Sport (2.3l, 160hp), 5spd manual hits 100km/h in 7.4 seconds :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
There's no one thing I like most. It's the overall package that I fell in love with. What I love most is the perfect balance they struck between sport and class.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts