What colour Mazda 3 have you PURCHASED?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 658 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Velocity Red 3 Sport as many of you know. I just wanted to see what the current trends are. I think Titanium Grey will be up there but we'll see.

Remember this is only if you have purchased one (even if your still waiting on delivery). Do not vote if you haven't purchased yet. :)

NOTE: I'll sticky this one. Please DON'T VOTE if you DON'T HAVE a 3!!!

*also edited to add carbon grey, sand mica, and starlight green. Any other colors that are missed, please PM me, csweeney*

·
Registered
254 Posts
What colour Mazda 3 have you PURCHASED-updated w/carbon grey

there's another thread about this somewhere... i think the majority own winning blue

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

I took an inventory of the colors over in the "Just got my 3" section. Here are the numbers I came up with. They may not be totally accurate because maybe I counted one twice or missed one or something:

Titanium 25
Blue 14
Black 12
Orange 6
Silver 5
Red 4
White 2
Yellow 1
Sand 1

Also, strato blue and whinning blue I said was just blue, and spicy/lava orange is just orange... etc, simply because you don't have a choice between them.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hmm that's odd, why wasn't Titanium on there. Ah well sorry if this is a second poll but I haven't seen any others on here. Delete if need be but I think this could be interesting anyways.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts

We'll leave it anyway, but move it to the right place.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Heh, sorry about the double poll, there are just too many forums for the one car thus far. ;)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts

No prob - I wish there'd be a way to see the results w/out voting - if I add a "I don't have a 3" option and the person votes, then buys a 3, the results will be skewed...

·
Registered
16,466 Posts

I got Arctic white, not Rally white, are they actually the same thing?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I am really glad I didn't by that Titanium Grey now, man I would have been one of the herd! :O

And yeah Budgy, I think in Canada it's called Arctic White, I grabbed the colours from the US site because we don't have all of them in Canada (Yellow for instance).

·
Registered
372 Posts

When Mazda first showed off the Mazda 3, the pictures being shown were the hatch in Winning Blue and the sedan in Titanium Grey. I wonder how much of that influences the buying decisions of consumers (ie they see one particular colour being shown for the car they like and grow accustomed to it).

So are most of the hatches sold in Winning Blue and sedans in Titanium Grey? Feel free to debunk my theory. :wink:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

velocity red!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts

Spook said:
When Mazda first showed off the Mazda 3, the pictures being shown were the hatch in Winning Blue and the sedan in Titanium Grey. I wonder how much of that influences the buying decisions of consumers (ie they see one particular colour being shown for the car they like and grow accustomed to it).

So are most of the hatches sold in Winning Blue and sedans in Titanium Grey? Feel free to debunk my theory. :wink:
my hatch really is in winning blue :wink:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts

FR3D said:
Spook said:

my hatch really is in winning blue :wink:
I think at the beginning that Mazda pushed for that because that's what they put in all their ads. Now that other colors are arriving at dealers it might change though.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts

I got the Titanium color :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts

That's a lot of Titaniums!!!

Red or blue when it comes time for me...

·
Registered
28 Posts

Lava orange for me and lovin the colour, only one I have seen in the greater gta.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts

mazda sun said:
Lava orange for me and lovin the colour, only one I have seen in the greater gta.
I saw an Orange Sport on Bathurst south of the 401 at the end of Dec (29-31). Could it have been you???

Also, please add Toronto or Toronto (GTA) as your location for future inquiries. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 658 Posts