Mazda3 Forums banner

What about the red insert seats?

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  rpc180 
#1 ·
Hey guys! From what I've read here and else where I'm 95% sure I'll be purchasing a Titanium Gray Mazda3 5-door in May.

As I haven't seen the car in person yet I am unsure of how the red insert seats look in person? Do you guys like the seats? They look pretty strange in some of the pictures and I'm concerned that I might not like them. I don't really want to get leather b/c of the lack of seat heaters, but I also don't want ugly seats.

Let me know what ya thank. Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
They're actually not bad. They look grey/pink in most photos but they are definately red on black. I guess its the flash that makes them look faded out.

#3 ·
Originally, I wasn't going to get a Titanium 3 because of the seats, but then I saw them, and realize they match the interior lighting and such really well, as well as give the car a really sporty look. And, they're nice and comfy on a cold day, while leather...let's just say I didn't go with the leather, and I live in Southern California.

#4 ·
ya rpc180 was right,on pics they do look ppinkish, but up close there nice.i also live in south ca but i didnt like the leather that much. since my car is red the seats go great. but to everyone thier own.

#6 ·
Kazbaeden said:
I think they look great in person, much better than leather IMHO
ditto

#7 ·
The red is actually a darker red in person, looks great with the dark grey of the interior, and the red spots are the little bumps that give the seats the grip you may have heard about. I've never been a red anything on a car person, but the seats look great and actually have me considering red calipers ;P

#9 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Now if I can just get my finance out of the house to go look at it.. Its snowing/sleeting in Chicago!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.