Mazda3 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
gib said:
I went at a dealer to discuss price about the MZ3 sport, 5/man, sunroof and a/c. Total cost (every thing included, sales federal, provincial, environment taxes :roll: ) was: can/$ 28 094.41 :shock:
At this time, the dealers have all the leverage. With a little amount of cars trickling in, they can inflate the price as much as they want b/c demand will be there. When there is more saturation, then we'll see the prices come back to normal. 28 Gs is quite hefty though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
gib said:
I went at a dealer to discuss price about the MZ3 sport, 5/man, sunroof and a/c. Total cost (every thing included, sales federal, provincial, environment taxes :roll: ) was: can/$ 28 094.41 :shock:
Surely part of that is an US/Canada exchange rate issue, yes?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Besides the exchange rate, there is also the taxes which amont to almost 4k$. Add the shipping cvost (1000.$) and you got the real price.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
schulkw said:
Someone needs to burst her bubble. It's pathetic when a consumer knows more about a product than the salesperson who sells it.
Some Mazda sales people are not interested in Mazda product and don't know much about Mazda product. They're just interested in the job.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
gib said:
double :shock:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts