Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After recently getting my tires rotated ive noticed a weird vibrating noise that actually shakes my car a little bit. It only happens in the 55-60 MPH range but any lower or higher it goes away.

All ive tried so far was getting my tires balanced which didnt work, so then I had my tires rerotated to their previous positions and I'm still getting this vibration. Any ideas whats going on here or what I should try next?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
How many miles are on the tires? Could be defective? Also make sure if they require to rotate a proper way that they are going the right way. Also if you still cant find anything I would check the tires for uneven tread patterns, this could happen if you dont rotate your tires often, or drive with low tire pressure

·
Registered
461 Posts
Do you have aftermarket wheels? Most aftermarket wheels are not hub centric to our cars and need hub rings to fill up the gap between the hub and the bore of the aftermarket wheel. And when you mount the wheels, just make sure that you tighten the lugs in a star pattern.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.