Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, there :)

I m interested in making such a web site.

The web site plan currently i have in my mind is

1. Using PHP News publishing script to complete online update news system, include comment function.
(you just update news of web site online. like submit news. you dont need to deal with html)

2. Photo Gallery if possible (need SQL Database )

3. Possibly vote system

4. organized contents and nice layout.

It will take a few weeks to finish to web site, bceause currently i still need to work on my school stuffs.

but there are a few questions that i would like to know about what do you think of the web site.

1. What kind of information does the web site provide to people?
2. What kind of functions do you want in the web site?
3. How big is the web space? What's the URL? What kind of server is it.
4. I believe the server supports php and SQL which is used by the phpbb. just wanna make sure if the web space is provided.

oh btw, i love mazda3

·
Registered
6 Posts
the web site i had done.

ok, this is my mazda3forums web design ideas come up in my mind and I had finishied paper work on computer 8) . plz go to:

http://www.tanstudio.net/mazda3forumstemp/beta1.gif
(please enlarge the image to regular size to view correctly) the image is about 1280x1024 large. its a gif format so the quality is not that good anyways.

there are tons of functions in this postnuke php scripts and i m integrating this theme into the web site made by postnuke. Articles, downloads, searches, links...etc are easily maintain online.

I also saw there is a logo contest here, and I just made a temperary logo for the web site. you can change it if you dont like it. or keep it if you think thats not bad.

Let me know what do you think of the design & logo
And give me some suggestions and ideas so i can improve the layout.

oh btw, this is my profolio site
http://www.tanstudio.net is currently developing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.