Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in developing one?

I have neither the time nor technical skills to create a decent one, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Same here: no skills and no time this year or the next one to put enough effort to learn and create a decent site.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Being an STC Major, I actually do have some web dev skills, but I'm way to busy right now to make one.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frank - any help is much appreciated. I can't provide any help personally on more complex things like php/asp however.

If you'd like to discuss development further, message me sometime and we can talk.

Anyone else that would like to help please post here as well!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I do a good deal of web design with HTML and CSS, and do a lot in photoshop. I've worked with PHP before, but never to an extent where I'd be able to make things I think up happen, so I'm afraid I can't help much with that either, but I'd still be willing to assist with anything.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the moment I'm not looking for anything fancy - php is NOT necessary (although obviously nice). I'm just looking for anyone willing to make a halfway decent website that's functional :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Franks da man. Hey I would help also but don't have the skills or time. A donation is probaly the only thing that most of us could do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, there :)

I m interested in making such a web site.

The web site plan currently i have in my mind is

1. Using PHP News publishing script to complete online update news system, include comment function.
(you just update news of web site online. like submit news. you dont need to deal with html)

2. Photo Gallery if possible (need SQL Database )

3. Possibly vote system

4. organized contents and nice layout.

It will take a few weeks to finish to web site, bceause currently i still need to work on my school stuffs.

but there are a few questions that i would like to know about what do you think of the web site.

1. What kind of information does the web site provide to people?
2. What kind of functions do you want in the web site?
3. How big is the web space? What's the URL? What kind of server is it.
4. I believe the server supports php and SQL which is used by the phpbb. just wanna make sure if the web space is provided.

oh btw, i love mazda3

1 - 20 of 31 Posts