Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
That won't work very well, because there isn't a cut-out of the gas pedal. If you look at our carpet floor matt, the driver side has a cut-out for the gas pedal. It's necessary for the gas pedal to be depressed fully. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
89 $ for a cutout is too high price, when you can get a floor mat for max of 25UD from any Autozone or Walmart or Wholesale club stores. I want to know what is difference between weathertech mat and mat available in local stores ?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i got my mats for 14 dollar at pep boys lol..

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Still no coverage of the dead pedal area? I'll pass. I just got autozone mats and cut it to fit including a flap to fit over the dead pedal area.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the canadian site does not have the mazda3. whats up with that.

and to the questions: these mats are basically an all weather mat that is the same as the carpet that came with the car.. it fits properly into the space.. whereas the generic ones from wal-mart et al are either too big or too small.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It properly take a bit longer for the Canadian side to update their stock and website... BTW, I have a set of premium mat from WeatherTech for my Altima and they are very comfy and durable...

·
Banned
868 Posts
I'm actually more interested in that K&N filter that they list on there ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Levitron said:
I'm actually more interested in that K&N filter that they list on there ;)
Read carefully. They are not really selling the filters. They only seem to sell some sort of cleaning kit for the K&N filters.....I want a K&N filter too in fact.

I am actually interested inthat trunk mat which is all plastic. If a soy sauce bottle is broken in the trunk, at least the soy sauce will not stain the carpet underneath.

BTW, Levi, aside, did Hoen do anything to your bulbs?

·
Registered
37 Posts
nerotiX said:
the canadian site does not have the mazda3. whats up with that.

and to the questions: these mats are basically an all weather mat that is the same as the carpet that came with the car.. it fits properly into the space.. whereas the generic ones from wal-mart et al are either too big or too small.
right~ why don't you guys ask for a all-weather floor mat when buying your car. i got mine by just asking the manager, it fits perfect, and so thick too(didn't like those i got from walmart that's only like 5 sheets of paper) however, for front driver side, you can't put the preium floor mat and all-weather floor mat all togther coz it's too thick and you won't clutch confortably. Moreover, it got mazda 3 logo on it :wink:

·
Registered
219 Posts
The Mazda all weathers are nice, and they'll fit perfectly. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really like the Subaru STI all-weather mats (all rubber w/ 1" high grooves, no pattern). Does anyone know if there's anything similar for the Mazda3 yet?

The Weathertech mats are a little too flashy for me. All I want is rubber + simple.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts