Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i push it to come out nothing comes out... i not to long ago filled it up i recently disconnected the ground on the battery but what the hell would have have to do with it?

when i push it to come out i can hear the motor going but no fluid comes out? ideas? could there be a hole in the tube somewhere

and im sure its still full the washer fluid light issnt on ether.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
get a safety pin and poke the holes on the actual squirters.. sometimes small deposits clog up the squirter holes and dont allow the water to come out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Maybe they froze. My car came with some fluid that would freeze all the time. I emptied it on one warm day and filled it with stuff that was good to -20.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Check to be sure there is still water there. You might have a leak in your resevoir that allows the water to escape. If that's OK, the next thing to check would be if you see water escaping anywhere else when you use the squirters...maybe in the cowl area. Someone already mentioned it but make sure the nozzles are not clogged with wax or something. If all of that comes up OK, I would remove the water pump and make sure its actually pumping water and not just making noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts