Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys keep your car shiny and new :?: :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on getting your new car man! Btw, which part of Singapore are you staying in? Thought of going to chk out yr ride :). Gotta wait till end March to get mine (but heard now that there might be delays).

If you chk out the Spore mazda club website, there are a lot of ppl there signing up for Zaino polish in a group. You might wanna chk it out...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info man, definitely will check it out.
Besides that is there anything like 2-in-1 kind of thing that wash n shine
at the same time. Don't know whether its good or not. Always go to JB for wash n vacuum + tyre walls blacken; all for RM7/=.
BTW I'm in the North. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
shucks... way to far for me in the east. Saw a black sedan sports outisde my house today which stopped at the traffic light; of course I stand there admiring till it drove off again la :)

JB for RM7?! Is it machine wash? There are some guys that told me its not good for the paint. But again, I'm no expert. Just post a question on the spore web man, you'll get tons of replies in no time :) But 7 ringgit is a steal, then again, is it safe to drive MZ3 there? :) Prob tons of admirers cause they don't have it there...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ceeazz said:
shucks... way to far for me in the east. Saw a black sedan sports outisde my house today which stopped at the traffic light; of course I stand there admiring till it drove off again la :)

JB for RM7?! Is it machine wash? There are some guys that told me its not good for the paint. But again, I'm no expert. Just post a question on the spore web man, you'll get tons of replies in no time :) But 7 ringgit is a steal, then again, is it safe to drive MZ3 there? :) Prob tons of admirers cause they don't have it there...
It's a hand wash using power water jets and manual shampooing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
ceeazz said:
Congrats on getting your new car man! Btw, which part of Singapore are you staying in? Thought of going to chk out yr ride :). Gotta wait till end March to get mine (but heard now that there might be delays).

If you chk out the Spore mazda club website, there are a lot of ppl there signing up for Zaino polish in a group. You might wanna chk it out...
yeah! Zaino polishing. Come, Join us, dun shy dun shy. $20 off the standard package price if we go in a group or 5 or more. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

To sustain the shine, I suggest you send your new car for GLARE. For 1.6 it cost $488-00.

Why is it good? If you send your car for wax & shine with others, after a few washes, the colour will not be shiny. As for GLARE, I've consistently see shine on my car since i polished it last year.

u guys may be sceptical about GLARE, suggest u drop by to ask them to do a demo. One more thing customer service is fantastic.

my 2 cents.

I am not an employee or owner of GLARE. Just wanted to share a great product.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wash n Shine

Is System6 a thing of the past? Works pretty good for me existingly. Though, got the check out what is mentioned here, in this discussion, Zaino and GLARE. Kinda expensive though. :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
halsan said:
ceeazz said:

It's a hand wash using power water jets and manual shampooing.
Better don go to JB. Even if is cheap, the cloth there they use are not like chamosis or terry cloth. Will spoil your paint and create swirl on it. advise is to wash and wax yourself. And don drive there at the moment, not so safe for new car, especially our mouth watering, eye popping :shock: , drooling, envious looking .... mazda3!!!! 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi man :p . new guy to this forum... just wonder wat brand of car wash product do u all use. do u all got any good brand to intro to me?? cause i got my mz3 just few days ago n wanted to wash it with something that can shine n protect my 3.... thank in advance :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
law said:
hi man :p . new guy to this forum... just wonder wat brand of car wash product do u all use. do u all got any good brand to intro to me?? cause i got my mz3 just few days ago n wanted to wash it with something that can shine n protect my 3.... thank in advance :D
There are various types of products in the market. More expensive are autoglym. You may want to do zaino coating to enhance the protection.

we have a singapore mazda forum.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/Astina323F/

·
Registered
222 Posts
law said:
how much does it cost n how does it help in any way? :?
zaino one time detailing session is $120 or $150 depending on the package chosen. Most of us go for one time detailing, buy the products and DIY ourselves.

it helps by making your car nice and shiny. you'll have a "mobile" mirror on your car. But if your car is silver in colour, can dun bother as you can't see much effect of zaino on silver cars.

Do go to the MCS forum to find out more abt the MZ3. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts