Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets just say I did not buy the car (yet).. I currently own a Dodge Magnum RT (every option, but most important with the 5.7 HEMI). I have been reading all articles praising the speed 3, but is the feel (AKA BALLS) as good as a V8??

Gas prices these days are killing me, plus I drive about 50 miles (one way) to work everyday, I like what I read, but I would rather here it from people who actually own 1.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
first off: if you're looking for good MPG, this isn't the car for you. im pulling 100% city miles, and dancing between 19 and 20 MPG according to the fuel computer, premium gas. ive heard much better highway mileage, but i cant attest to that.

with that out of the way, that is my only problem with this car. goes balls fast, handles like a dream, and makes the 15 min trip between work and home a blast. i highly recommend the car to anyone who thinks they might be interested in it.

go for a test drive and see what you think, but i'll be surprised if you're not blown away.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
it'll get better gas mileage than his current car though. . .

·
Registered
471 Posts
in a 50/50 mix of hwy and city I'm averaging 24-25mpg, and its not like I don't get on the car ever haha I do whenever I can. Also I run the A/C sometimes and there is definetly enough torque in the car to take car of that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts