Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock:
No, really.

Needs to be in good working condition, and include the power cord & one controller. Ideally model # SCPH 1001
Anyone have one for me for a little more than shipping to 02891?

I've got some 62mm camera lens filters, longboard skate gear, and an old gameboy & games that we might be able to work out trades for if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I just post photos for the other potential trader if they express interest in some category of item?
I'd really like to just pay shipping + a little, but the trades were thrown in there in case they wanted to pick up the shipping in return for something to trade thats of similar value.

If it's really necessary, i'll get some pictures up tonight.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=redrocket link=topic=137654.msg2969205#msg2969205 date=1235947582]
I have the bad one!!! :eek:
[/quote]
Those are a lot more common, and unfortunately won't work for me. The DAC in the original model is better, as well as the direct RCA outputs being superior.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
....I had one with the individual cables like that, Ill have to drive to my parents house to see if they managed not to throw it away but most likely they did. I will find out for you though give me a couple of days. I just wanted to subscribe so I can see if you end up getting one before I get to their house.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=137654.msg2980394#msg2980394 date=1236451570]
....I had one with the individual cables like that, Ill have to drive to my parents house to see if they managed not to throw it away but most likely they did. I will find out for you though give me a couple of days. I just wanted to subscribe so I can see if you end up getting one before I get to their house.
[/quote]
Phantom, I did find one so it's no big deal either way, but if you can get it from FL to RI for around $20 I'll take it- Don't really need the controllers or anything, either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts