Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted before in a few posts, I royally f*cked mine up. About a year ago I hit a contruction barrel on the freeway while trying to kill a flying bug in my car lol. I know, I know, its hilarious. Go ahead and laugh, ya know ya wanna. lol ANYWAYS, The best deal I can get around here for a painted hood is like $700 and that seems a little steep for my wallet. So, if I can't get one on here, looks like ill just buy a CF hood and then atleast I wont have to worry about the paint lol. I am willing to drive up to 3 hours away if needed to pick it up since I realize that shipping a hood is a b*tch. I'm located in Belleville, IL.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
:dur: sorry, but that is pretty funny. swatting at a flying bug! :lmao:

didnt yo momma ever tell ya to watch the road?! :slap: haha

i cant help you however, sorry, but good luck with your search and i guess you can consider this a free bump :klavergreg:

made my day though... :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
i havea hood but im in california... and its mica black... let me know though and we can figure out shipping if its something you really want to do... id probably take like 300.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
what kind of hood u got on now ??[quote author=Fieldbet link=topic=66123.msg1133979#msg1133979 date=1167974179]
i havea hood but im in california... and its mica black... let me know though and we can figure out shipping if its something you really want to do... id probably take like 300.00 plus shipping
[/quote]

·
Registered
215 Posts
im about to throw this hood away... if you still want it let me know by the end of this weekend

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
[quote author=Fieldbet link=topic=66123.msg1355470#msg1355470 date=1177203822]
im about to throw this hood away... if you still want it let me know by the end of this weekend
[/quote]

how much for shipping to PA

Edit:: its probly cheap just to get mine fixed but just wondering what the shipping would be ! and what hood u using now ??

·
Registered
215 Posts
i dont know what shipping would be... i have a CF hood

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn, i havent checked this thread in months, funny since i started it. Um well I found a guy out here that will sell me an aftermarket one, unpainted, for 250. Sound like a good deal?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts