Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Victoria..and went down today to go look at it once again..fully intending to order a Black GT GFX..blah blah blah, but fell in love when I saw a red on in the show room!

Wow I can't wait...i got 5spd leather, and that it..i paid sticker for it thought..he wouldn't budge on the price..the only price budge i got was from signature mazda and that was $375 off the carf...not worth it..Chris Kent the salesman was so nice, and for me to travel to van to pick it up..not worth it..should be in next week he said and I'll post pics when i get it!

oh yeahh turned out to be $28184.?? if you were wondering! taxes and all in.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congrats!! Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhh forgot the best part..they can't find a car with leather..so I'm gettin one without leather, but there gonna do custom leather for a bit extra...better quality too...like the mazda6

BEST PART IS!!!!

Its gonna be black with red inserts like the rx8 interior! wowwwww
can't wait. I get the car friday..and then I'll drop the car off next week to get the leather kit installed

I'll post pics asap.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeha when I went to order the car, they told me 4 months for leather...or because 2 sold on me in one day (one reserved for me sold when my financing was going through) and the other sold when he was callin me to tell me that the first one was sold....they told me they had one with cloth and they could do custom leather like the rx8 for an extra 400 on top of the 900! So i was pumped!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
So for 1300-1500 you can get a car with leqather that looks that good????

Wow! Do you know what shop the dealer used and what the fabric's name/type is?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We'll I don't know..
I paid sticker for my car...When I ordered it on the wednsday..or shoudl I say sat down to do the paper work, for the finaincing they had a car for me in van...which was going to be sent as soon as I was approved. They called me to tell me I was approved like 4 hours later, then 2 hours after that they called to tell me that the car they had (red gt, gfx, leathr 5spd) was sold....but they had the same car with a spoiler for only $387 more, so i was like fine sure i wanted the spoiler anyways and that was like 200 off their price for the spoiler so that car was supposed to be mine (this was 5:50 at night)
then the next morning they call..that car sold as he was calling them tellin vancouver i wanted that car shipped...so then they found a 3rd car no spoiler and no leather..for sticker price, but he would put leather in for the Sticker plus $387 (cost ofspoiler) only instead of the spoiler he would throw custom leather in like the rx8....so the car came..the next day from the mainland, and the dealership in van never had a spoiler on the invoice so I didnt get charged for a spoiler...so pretty much I got the leather for free and paid for the spoiler, or spoiler for free and paid $387+900 (factory leather cost) for the leather...whichever way you want to look at it...He told me he was pulling his pants down for that price, but then again he raped me by makin me pay MRSP for the car....so all in all I'm happy..Pacific Mazda was my dealership and Tommy's apolstry was where the leather was put in..sorry for the long story hahaha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fabric type is the same as the mazda6
it was a leather kit they said????

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
does the custom leather you have feel different from the normal leather?

btw, the spoiler looks cool! first time I see the raised spoiler

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I'd be down to go to van, I go there quite a bit so sure just let me know, and if I can make it I'll be there

The leather feels the same I think, The guy explained it to me, rather then what most mazda3's and entry level cars with leather have...(leather with pretty much a paint layer tipe coat on top), the leather I have it pretty much dyed, so the whole leather is the same color, so if (OH GOD NO) I get a tear in the seats, you wouldn't see brown underneath it, it would all be red or black, because the whole fabric is the same color, (unlike the stock one with just the color on top) THat is the only difference I think, its not like the seats is more cushier or anything like that, because comfort goes back to the seat no tthe material (IMO) I had the cloth for a week while the kit was on order, and I was totally happy with the cloth, leather is kind of cold without seat warmers bah! can't beileve they didn't make those stock with leather?? meh! can't have everything!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
mmm...aftermarket leather :D. take good care of that stuff! It's nice to see more mazdas with aftermarket leather :D. I love mine! And to see a 3 with aftermarket leather that looks that good-wow!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you think the interior looks good..you should see the owner...heheh =P

·
Registered
155 Posts
page 4 on your car domain site....wow.. *jaw drops*

did you digitally enhance the colour? I was leaning towards getting white, cuz its rare, but I haven't seen one in person...your red looks amazing, btw that is the factory raised spoiler right?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yah thats the raised spoiler! I got that for free too..when the car arrived it wasn't on the invoice so my dealership never charged me for it! haha!

and no I didn't enhance the color at all, could just be poor quality..i dont know it does bling in the sun tho now all i need is my chrome rims!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts