Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just test drove a silver hb the other day, cuz they didnt have a sedan with the 2.3L in it..that car is amazing, drives soo nice, and handles decent too! soo much power...anyways im ordering a Black Mica, GT, with GFX, 5spd and leather next week!!! I can't wait they said 4-6 weeks for it to come in!!! ahhhhh!!!

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: ordering next week!

wanta3forme said:
I just test drove a silver hb the other day, cuz they didnt have a sedan with the 2.3L in it..that car is amazing, drives soo nice, and handles decent too! soo much power...anyways im ordering a Black Mica, GT, with GFX, 5spd and leather next week!!! I can't wait they said 4-6 weeks for it to come in!!! ahhhhh!!!
Congrats! Just curious how much you're going to pay? I think the cars are really in demand right now, and bargaining with the dealer is getting tough. I have to wait for mine too. Same one as yours but in Silver. Love the black, but I can't keep it clean.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haven't gotten a direct price yet...
Wolfe Mazda told me they had a silver one and demanded I called them for pricing...I didnt call cuz on the phone its hard to be firm...
Burnaby Mazda told me to give them an offer...I offered $25000 taxes in and on the road..waiting to get back...

My local dealer here I didn't have time to talk to him abot price..he told me $27900 for it back in december, but that was when I didnt test drive, and didnt show much interets...im hoping i can get it for about 26 on the road...i'll let u know when i order on wed!

what have ur prices been?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think you would be getting your car below dealer cost if you ask for $25k. I'm not sure they'd go for that, but tell me if you're successful. $27k sounds normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts