Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be taking a road trip vacation down I-5. Anyone want to do a short meet and snap some pics? I will end up in LA, so if you live down there, I will be in the area for a week.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Re: Want to meet April 12th??

if your coming through sacramento then we can have something here... i know of myself and at least 2 other guys that would come out

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well the highway goes right by there doesnt it? I should be in that area shortly after noon I think.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

When is this? I might be one of the two guys that Fieldbet mentioned, but if it's during the week, I've got school and work.

·
Registered
215 Posts

yeah tyler... you were one of them... hey have you seen oricle around? i havent seen him on here much or around town... especially when i live 3 blocks away!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

[quote author=1bad3 link=topic=70419.msg1237926#msg1237926 date=1172633250]
The 12th is a thursday I think.
[/quote]

Wow... I didn't even notice the thread title when I was asking when it was.

[quote author=Fieldbet link=topic=70419.msg1240034#msg1240034 date=1172714305]
yeah tyler... you were one of them... hey have you seen oricle around? i havent seen him on here much or around town... especially when i live 3 blocks away!
[/quote]

I saw him this past weekend actually, and we're planning a Sacramento meet http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69938.0

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Want to meet April 26th??

date change, my grandparents are going to be on vacation in the middle of the month.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

So about what time will you be passing through Sacramento... will it still be around noon on Thursday the 26th?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yes I believe it will be around noon.

I am leaving on a saturday, the 6th if that would be easier for you.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

The weekend would be much easier on me, and probably more convenient for the rest of the locals as well. Maybe you could take a little rest stop in the Sacramento area on your loooong drive back home and a few of us can get together.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Okay lets shoot for the 6th. Need to pick a place VEERy close to the highway for us to meet at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts