Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ..

Cold Zero talking 8) ..

I am from Saudi Arabia .. and I have Mazda 3 1.6L ( CAI , Cat-Back , Headers , Eibach ..... etc ) ..

But now I will remove all the aftermarket parts from my 1.6 and want to buy Mazdaspeed 3 ..
The Dealer in Saudi Arabia doesn't sell Mazdaspeed .. even 2.3 !!! .. only 1.6 :( ..

I want to buy one from america .. and bring it to SA .. and I want used one .. not new ..

my questions ..

1. how many speed transmition does MS have ?

2. How much is the used one ?

3. Does mazdaspeed speed :D ?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
1- 6 Speed Manual

2- Just as much as a new one. Good like finding one used.

3- Yup. Real fast.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Ah yes, I forgot about that one. Most of the time you won't find one. Not for another 6 months when someone gets bored.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
People get bored fast, there may be used ones on mazda lots soon after the people who buy 'new' cars do n ot feel that it's new anymore. At least that's here in the U.S. Saudi Arabia may be different as they are with the 1.6 etc.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I did spot another one somehwhere with 6k on it. Probably a demo. Lots of new ones on eBay though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=70230.msg1233211#msg1233211 date=1172508176]
I did spot another one somehwhere with 6k on it. Probably a demo. Lots of new ones on eBay though.
[/quote]

Yea I saw that one as well on ebay. I don't know what the deal was with that car. I wouldn't buy it for 24 or whatever they were asking for if it already had 6000 miles on it. I bet someone bought it then couldn't afford the payments.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Probably the same as the last one, that Black GT that the one guy tried to sell.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Here is that one you were talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GRAND-TOURING-NAV-6K-MILE-3-DAYS-ONLY-WILL-NOT-LAST-BIN_W0QQitemZ330093520160QQihZ014QQcategoryZ84158QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I emailed them to find out more information. The dealership says they bought it at an auction. Which basically means it was repo'ed because some dork couldn't afford the payments.. They won't tell me what they paid at auction though. Looking at there asking price I wouldn't pay that much for a car that has 6000 miles on it when you can get a brand new one for the same price.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Exactly. No dealer is going to have a decent used one for a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts