Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have access to a digital camera and will be taking pics of the Tit gray HB later, but I thought I would wait and see if there are any specific pictures I should take in addition - so if anyone is interested, you have through tonight to let me know if you want a picture of the hatch lamp, or the tilt lever, or the inside of the glove compartment or whatever your heart desires, and I'll take them tomorrow morning and post sometime this week once I get webspace.

·
Registered
273 Posts
take a picture of the gap behind the engine to show how much room mazda has to slap a turbo on
and take a picture of underneath the rear bumper at a diagonal view

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'd like some good pictures of the front and back seats, especially if they're cloth.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Got any of Alicia Silverstone?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, I have the seats, under the back bumper, and the gap behind the engine, but it started raining just as I was about to figure out how I would get the filter and drain plug, sorry. I'll have them up or linked asap.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it's like this: I couldn't get my GF's burner working before I left, so we're going to have to transfer over AIM or somesuch (she doesn't use IRC and I am NOT going to talk her through FTP) so it will be another day or two.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Stupid car domain pop-ups... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts