Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal, I love Speed 3s. I purchased my 3S Sedan in March of 05 and absolutely loved the thing for awhile, until the Speed 3 came around. Went to the dealer and test drove one as soon as i could get my hands on one. Everything about the car= awesome. I came to love my sunroof on my 3S, and wish the Speeds came with them, but no biggie- guess i could always save up and get one installed. Anyway, I've been in this constant debate about getting a MS3 for going on 2 years lol. Part of me says to be sensible and just hold on to what I have now (which by the way has a new engine with not even 6,000 miles on it, compliments of the warranty). The car itself has has 49000 on the odo and still drives and looks like pretty close to the day i bought it, minus the usual stuff (swirl marks, a few minor door dings, creeks and rattles in the interior- mainly during the colder weather). Hell, i havent even had to replace my front rotors or pads yet lol. I did however make the mistake of taking it to a muffler shop and having them cut out the muffler (diy exhaust lol) which tends to leak. I should get that fixed lol. So anyway to my question- should i try and fix it up to keep it (paint buffed and polished, tranny flushed, maybe get a nice cat back exhaust for it, aftermarket grille, get the windows tinted and get it lowered and possibly some rims. Or should i fix it up to stock specs, and try my best to sell it outright? I figure some new front brakes and a good detail would just about get it ready for sale. I owe about 9,000 on it as of now, and KBB is telling me its worth around 11k give or take. So technically there is 2k for a down payment. Im pretty confident I can get the payment where I want it, but is it worth going back into that much debt? I know people are prob thinking "well thats your decision", but I'm asking for other peoples opinions. What do YOU think? lol. If I were to pick one up I would want to get the CWP GT without navi. My local dealer (where I got my 3S from) has two of the exact cars I want on their lot, and theyve both been there for about 3 months. Right now its stickered at 25,125 if i remember correctly. I would also intend on holding onto it for a while. Its fast, economical, and utilitarian. Why mess with perfection? lol Very little mods would be done- maybe a COBB intake, BOV, tinted windows, and MAYBE eventually lower it and a CBE. So lets hear it!