Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems demand is out wieghing supply.

I have been trying to get my hands on a Mazda 3 GS sport in the winning blue. But no one seems to have it ( at least here in Toronto). I actually got a deal on the silver, but i had my heart set on the blue.

The wait is something like 2 weeks (2 months if you want leather!) I have never been so antsi (sp?) to buy something.

I want my 3 now and don't know if I can wait 2 weeks!.

Black Grass

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wowza. I hope you get the car you want. However, I can't really relate. Getting the car exactly the way I want it is very important to me, so I'm ready and willing to wait the 2 months it will take.

Good luck. Either way, it's a 3, so you'll be happy. 8)

·
Registered
165 Posts
There's a winning blue sport sitting at Kieswetter Mazda in Kitchener. I don't know if it's a GS or a GT though. Maybe the dealers would be able to work out a trade. When I got mine, I insisted on blue, and they found me one immediatly from a dealer in Toronto. They just traded for one off their lot.

Tyler

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called around to the different dealers in town and got the same story.

In addition, I am without car for 3 weeks now at the commute to work is killing me, 2 hrs on the bus! Another two weeks of public transport and I may go postal. Don't get me wrong the transit system in Toronto is great if you are heading into the city. But if you have to go from downtown to the suburbs like i do, for get it!

This is what I get for waiting till after the Toronto Auto show.

I luv this car.

Black Grass

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm sure you could get one brought in from Calgary. Sunridge Mazda here has a wack of 3 sedans and hatch. I'm sure I saw 2 Winning Blue 3 Sports there last week. The Protege/3 are quite popular here so stock is always coming in. I know it's a long way to go but if you really want a particular car you may find it here.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I was at Avante Mazda of Toronto yesterday morning in Winning Blue outside on their ramp. I don't know if it was taken nor do I know if it had leather or not, but I think it was a GT model.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello,
I just would like to confirm that Mazda 3 Sport in Winning Blue the one on the ramp is available! it is Model Code: D5TD54 AC00 which is GT manual transmition with A/C!

I like your forum guys! almost every day I browse around to see what people say about this fantastic car in this class. and learn so much from this forum.
Thanks to you...

If anyone has anyother questions regarding availability let me know.

P.S. BTW, I dont think this blue M3 will last long.
Good luck to all, and enjoy...
:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Every dealer have their own Order listing, the best way is to check is with dealer.
Basically Mazda corporation order cars from Japan and supply to a local dealers, so that means every dealer has their own inventory. I dont think there are any search tools of inventory to a public. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx guys.

I actually went with a colour I orginally didn't have in mind. The titanium grey. Although I still luv the winning blue, I wasn't sure i would be in luv with it 2 yrs from now. The grey seemed a litlle more refined and I'm getting old. They also doing the tint for free and I got a break on the price.

Anyway I signed. so...

Vince
Mazda 3 Sport GT
Titanium Grey

·
Registered
78 Posts
U know two is waiting for a car is nothing. most european cars make u wait for 3 month. so i don;t know why u r complaining for two weeks!

anyways have fun with your new car

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bluntman,

Actually it was exactly what I was looking for. However, after seeing the Titanium Grey outside ( when i first say it it was in the garage under poor lighting) I prefer it because its a little more subtle than the blue. I'll prob have a kid in 2 years so I guess I want to be a little more mature. Plus the wife was not crazy about the blue.

I still luv the winning blue! but I'm really happy with the Titanium Grey.

Black Grass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts