Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i'm gonna be there over spring break (first week of april) and the first week of june

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
thanks man. i'm gonna be there at those times regardless, so if ur gonna be there we could meet any way

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, cool. I actually live and work in the center of Myrtle Beach. So, I'll definately be here LOL. I guess you will be the first person I meet from here and also the first modded mazda 3 besides mine I'll get to see in real life.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I usually go on vacation in Charleston or Myrtle. So I may be in.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Anyone going to be in the area in August? I'm planning a 3 or 4 day trip in late August.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I go up to MB fairly often.. :p

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
I may becomming in late August, a friend of mine's parents are retired and moving down there and we may be going for 4 days to do some fishing and tourist stuff lol.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I live in Charleston, my dad lives in MB... Name a weekend and I can try to get off work. :p

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crazyfast, when are you coming? 1st week of April? If so, that would be the perfect time for Kill Your Idol to come. Ha ha....three 3's. Anyone else up for the first weekend in april?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i will be there from april the 4th until april the 7th

·
Registered
994 Posts
I don't have a planned date, I should be game after May when school lets out for summer.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
well, for any one planing to be there in the first week of april: i need phone numbers. my beach house doesn't have internet...

mine is 706-414-5579

1 - 20 of 50 Posts