Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The color chemes on the mazda.ca website is wrong. For the black mica sedan, the interior cloth color is BP9, black/red cloth. The salesman showed me his black binder with Mz3 info in it. He has my name and number down, and told me the car will be arriving late November (as if no one knew that...). I will be coming in for a test drive as well. He's seen the car in real life already ( I don't know how) and claims that it looks like a mini RX-8 and he has received also about 6 preorders for them already.

I'm glad that black comes with the black/red cloth. That would match nicely with the console red/amber lights.

I also discussed the possibility of placing mudguards in addition with the GFX skirt package and he said that they typically do not do this. When the GFX skirt is put on, they also add a layer of 3M coating as well to protect the skirt package from rock chips. Does anyone know how to verify whether the coating is applied or not? He also mentioned the finance rate for the Mz3 which is around 5.09% or some other number. I wasn't paying much attention because I am paying cash. Overall, I can't wait till the end of November.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts