Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been there quite a few times, and only have seen one other MS3 driven on the track.

Who has driven their MS3 (or even regular 3) at any VIR track event? What did you think of the car and the track?

·
Registered
217 Posts
[quote author=VAspeed3 link=topic=137175.msg2956576#msg2956576 date=1235432402]
I've been there quite a few times, and only have seen one other MS3 driven on the track.

Who has driven their MS3 (or even regular 3) at any VIR track event? What did you think of the car and the track?
[/quote]

Been there and done that... almost did this week, but they canceled at the last second due to... I dunno... 7 inches of snow.

When did you see another Speed3 there?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Ive been to VIR a few times in my regular 3 with the mscw, cdc, bmwcca and a few other clubs around the area.. Driving mostly the north course and full and a few times the grand east

fun track - gets a bit expensive though - at least for me.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I haven't driven it yet but we (Central Virginia Mazda Club) are going down there a few times this year I think. There is a Mazda day in June I believe.. im looking forward to it!!! I have never been there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=5Speed6 link=topic=137175.msg2975982#msg2975982 date=1236200281]
[quote author=VAspeed3 link=topic=137175.msg2956576#msg2956576 date=1235432402]

[/quote]

Been there and done that... almost did this week, but they canceled at the last second due to... I dunno... 7 inches of snow.

When did you see another Speed3 there?
[/quote]

.....Sorry, I got lost for about 3 weeks! I saw a red one on the track in June 2007. The guy was there with a friend with a Lotus, and he kept up with it with the MS3. I've only seen ones belonging to spectators or "pit crew" since.
I go there for various reasons about 4 times a year, but have only run there once in Sept 2007. I plan to pay $50 for a single 30 minute session with the FSR Porsche Club in May. I have my Bell racing helmet just sitting in the closet waiting to be used.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
you guys want to plan a track day meet/event ?
I am game for VIR.
I am also going to go to CMP (Carolina Motorsport park) sometime this summer.
just need to prep my car...pads/bleed/oil/filter cleaning etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.