·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i order decals over internet?
think about cool stuff like "HKS/INJEN/BREMBO/EIBACH/TOYO/etc"
i mean in white racingstyle...
also BIG for rear and fron windows.
couldnt find anything really good in the net.
cuz im from europe (in this damn continent people are to boring to have that) we cant get that in local stores.
need you NA guys for that stuff.
so do you know any good site?

thx

·
Registered
22 Posts
We can send you vynl graphics or stickers, in the mail because I think it say's your from Austria? But give us a call. Michigan USA 1-248-772-6644 Performance Graphics

·
Registered
132 Posts
worst thing to put on a car EVER!!! EVER!!! EVER!!!
i swear people ya'll better not rice out a damn 3
if you have the parts don't get decals for huge stickers all over your ride, keep it stock looking so that MAYBE you can beat someone and keep them guessing what you have

The only thing i would do to our cars is drop it and work on the engine, cleaness is good not white stickers all over your car.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
swear people ya'll better not rice out a damn 3
Ima gonna get a Type-S emblem and stick it under the Mazda3 emblem! But hey, I do have an S sedan ;)

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
rpc180 said:
swear people ya'll better not rice out a damn 3
Ima gonna get a Type-S emblem and stick it under the Mazda3 emblem! But hey, I do have an S sedan ;)
Yea, ya do. But I think its "S".. not Type-S :wink:

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's mildly ok if you have the parts in your car, very ok if you're actually sponsored and doing shows etc. But still, I do have this strage craving for fried rice now.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
im not putting any stickers on mine; sleeper all the way baby!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
birdy said:
worst thing to put on a car EVER!!! EVER!!! EVER!!!
i swear people ya'll better not rice out a damn 3
if you have the parts don't get decals for huge stickers all over your ride, keep it stock looking so that MAYBE you can beat someone and keep them guessing what you have

The only thing i would do to our cars is drop it and work on the engine, cleaness is good not white stickers all over your car.
Whatever he said, but MUCH, MUCH louder!!! :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
if your putting it on the track.. well go ahead. if your going to install a sweet new APEXi computer, put a sticker on it. if your upgrading to brembo brakes put a sticker on it. if you dont have it. dont put it on.

its all about personal taste. but for me. black pimp style, 18inch rollers, dark tint. the MZ3 has some awesome body lines i wont spoil em by distracting lick on stickers.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pre-ordered Australian - Black SP23, 18in RX8

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HOLD ON... im not saying that im gonna rush my car with stickers.
1. i just ask where to get them, because its not very common here.

2. the only stickers i'd get maybe is a small piss man, who is pissing on the letters TDI....i f... HATE THEM....

3. any when ill get a turbo ( i dont know which brand ) im for sure gonna put a small decal/sticker somewhere in the near of the indicator lights in the front side.

@FunkyMonkey..
sleeper is boring in europe, cause here no f... anybody got some engine mods.

all what the people here around doin is buying audi TDI wagon with roof rails. to put their skies on.

so if ME is doing an engine mod. the hell i will show that somehow.

do you really think persons in austria do know what apexi is????
do you think anyone knows what INJEN is????????
NO...just some few people (like my friends and me ) who are in the streetracing scene of vienna know that...
so next time im gonna smoke some golf gti's or that crap, and i got a decent deal about an turbocharger, that ass is gonna burn about wanting to know whats goin on in my car.

you have to understand that here is a total different situation.

and im definitely NOT gonna put stickers everywhere, just one or two really small ones which is just upgrading the sportive style of my tit. grey turbocharged, redbrakecalipery, lowered, tinted MZ3 with nav. xenon. and ME sitting in smokin that german diseases....

·
Registered
36 Posts
MrFuzzels,

I think that most of the negative replies you are seeing are from us folks here in North America, where it's waaaay too common to see a 1988 Toyota Tercel with a huge muffler, cut springs, and a giant spoiler... and LOTS of poorly applied stickers. Not to mention that the majority of the stickers you see on cars here are on ones which don't actually have any of the parts they are advertising.

I know that in Europe, folks tend to modify cars in a much more subtle way that over here...

Anyway, good luck finding your stickers! I think you'll be hard-pressed to find a Calvin pissing on a TDI logo, though...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts