Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Video clip... Corksport exhaust & F2 combo

Sorry I was being sarcastic...your link doesnt work it leads to a page like this

that wasn't necessary to post that...

·
Registered
4,100 Posts

[quote author=danieldamaniel link=topic=67515.msg1161318#msg1161318 date=1169423424]
Rad video...did you use a HTML Camera :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

video works for me.....
we can be sarcastic too.

No he didn't use an html camera. But it sounds like you used a web browser to open a media/video file. gj buddy.

BTW, sounds good island warrior :d

·
Registered
472 Posts

sounds real good

also, does the corksport delete the second cat and bolt up to the flex pipe?

·
Registered
10,239 Posts

[quote author=bossboy link=topic=67515.msg1161447#msg1161447 date=1169428168]
[quote author=danieldamaniel link=topic=67515.msg1161318#msg1161318 date=1169423424]
Rad video...did you use a HTML Camera :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

video works for me.....
we can be sarcastic too.

No he didn't use an html camera. But it sounds like you used a web browser to open a media/video file. gj buddy.

BTW, sounds good island warrior :d

[/quote]

What else do we use to open a video?? :? thanks pal ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts

right click on the link and save as, play it with quicktime or media player classic.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The exhuast is stainless steel, it's gonna turn a sort of a bronze type of color

I bought the exhaust used so , it came like the from the previous owner, he goes to the track alot

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I've got Borla SS tips on my other vehicle and they've never done that. That seems a little weird to me.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I did a custom cat-back exhaust on my other car with a Magnaflow resonator & muffler w/the SS Borla tips. Why would SS tips be any different? Plus, I'm talking about the dark spots on the tip, not the bronzing.

By the way, I'm not trying to rain on your parade. The Corksport exhaust is at the top of my list when I get the $$$. I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not reallysure what to tell you about the spots...

but as far as dyno numbers corksport is one of the top as far as gains

im really happy about the power & sound once it was installed , I never heard it prior to installing it

And I was very happy about how it sounded , especially how it sounds going 80mph on the fwy.

Sounds awsome in first gear , have no regrets buying it all.

got for $275 from NXTASI, really cool guy , we still talk & were planning to go out to Willow Springs race

track, hopfully take my car out to the track and really see what my car can do.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
[quote author=island warrior link=topic=67515.msg1164978#msg1164978 date=1169587156]
but as far as dyno numbers corksport is one of the top as far as gains
im really happy about the power & sound once it was installed , I never heard it prior to installing it
And I was very happy about how it sounded , especially how it sounds going 80mph on the fwy.
Sounds awsome in first gear , have no regrets buying it all.
[/quote]

Glad to hear. Thanks for the rundown :) .

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Do you know how many miles are on the exhaust? I have the Corksport as well but dont have that kind of discoloration going on (yet). Do you have or are you planning on getting headers for it at all?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts