Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Thanks very much for making that man, very much appreciated! The interior imo is absolutely stunning at night, looks the part from what i've seen (yet to see it in person). Hopefully this will be my next car, just need to try and convince the folks! lol

M.

· Registered
43 Posts
Hey man!! Great job on the vid, it really shows the highlights of the car, hopefully people can have a better idea and not diss the car all that much :lol:

so thats how the tech pack looks like, its so much better then the regular screen //i didn't grab the tech pack haha

· Registered
5,032 Posts
great video man. Just a quick question, apparently there are 10 speakers in the car. I'm guessing 4 on the doors as usually and two sail pane tweeters? Where are the other 4? How do you like the system?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The sound system is great! It's very balanced (unlike the 1300 watt aftermarket setup I had in my Acura, lol). In other words, the bass wont give you heart palpitations, but you will definitely have very clear bass, mids and treble. It's very loud too. I have a little bit of rattling in the driver-side window (much less rattling than my previous ride)...but it dissapears when you put the window down , its really no problem at all!

here is the speaker layout mate:

· Registered
1,608 Posts
gione you da man :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.