Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I posted a topic asking about the HKS Exhaust review in other thread and I think I'm might buy HKS Exhuast once I get the money. But since I have time, I think I should know other brand's catback exhaust.

As a rookie, can anybody give me a review on other brand's catback exhaust for Mazda 3? Also I would still like to know the HKS Exhaust review if anybody haven't answered my recent topic.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did search and can't find that much. I wouldn't put a topic here if I didn't search. I AM in the middle of research believe it or not. I just hoping if anybody answer my topic. I don't think it nothing wrong to ask.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
what do you want though? for somebody to say the hks is good? bad? for somebody to say the vibrant is good or bad? hit up youtube or search any of the major brands as a single word in the powertrain section. other than that, nobody is going to chime in and up and review their exhaust.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I would like to hear somebody who has these brands and tell me whether it worst getting it or not. As you may know I'm new here so give me a break.

Info: I need something with high quality which will last long and gives decent amount of power. I did go to youtube and watched all of the brands youtube has. I'm sure I'm not going to get magnaflow, borla, and mazdaspeed 3 exhaust. (Personal reason)

My nominees are HKS, Vibrant, RacingBeat, AutoEXE (too expensive tough), and mazdaspeed exhaust.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
the vibrant is loud with solid gains.

the hks likely has the most gains with a mellow tone.

the racing beat is quality with less power since it keeps the second cat.

the mazdaspeed sounds the same as the magnaflow and will deliver the power of the racing beat.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=biped link=topic=137688.msg2969110#msg2969110 date=1235943181]
the vibrant is loud with solid gains.

the hks likely has the most gains with a mellow tone.

the racing beat is quality with less power since it keeps the second cat.

the mazdaspeed sounds the same as the magnaflow and will deliver the power of the racing beat.
[/quote]

Thanks that helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts