Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From another board, courtesy of Dre. This car is so damn sexy. Enough said. The pics are so good, I acutally have one as my desktop bg.

·
Registered
984 Posts
If those are amateur shots, Mazda needs to hire the person who took them because those are good enough to be on their website.

I love the rims.

I'm getting to the point where I don't care how much the car will cost or how much my payment will be. I just want the damn car. Which is a bad thing financially. But emotionally, it's great. :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
This looks like an Ontario plate... And I feel like I've seen the mall in the 1st pic, I just can't pin point it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dinu01 said:
This looks like an Ontario plate... And I feel like I've seen the mall in the 1st pic, I just can't pin point it.
Dre is from Ottawa Dinu, I guess the 2.3 badge is not on the GT GFX which suits me fine. I didn't want the badge anyways!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
the color looks ok, i think i prefer indigo blue
the rims look a little big for such a small car, but on the other hand, 16" look too small.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
dinu01 said:
But I swear I saw that mall before :) I guess all malls look similar.
Lol yeah, it looks like Richmond Centre Mall a bit, and those storage doors, we have a similar one here in Richmond.
First time I looked at the pictures, I thought, hey this is in Richmond!
I guess not.... :nsmile:

·
Banned
868 Posts
Naaa.....it's just his digicam.

A little photoshop will fix things up perfectly.

·
Registered
225 Posts
2.3 badges

My Dealer (Albi Mazda, here in Quebec; biggest Mazda dealer in Canada) tells me that those badges shown in the sales borchures are simply not on the cars by default. They're added by the dealers as part of the final prep work, but the badges themselves have not been delivered to dealers yet (but will be sometime this month).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts