Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where this suppose to go but I guess the Lounge sub forum is good? Mods feel free to move it if this isn't the correct subforum or if this isn't allowed here. I think this would be a perfect payment method for the people that pay others for DIY work or anything else. I could see this get big with the Mazda community.

Hey everyone! Venmo is brand new and it's Paypal's soon to be competition. They haven't actually released it yet, and you can only make an account if you are invited. They transfer money faster and there are NO FEES! Also, you get $5 just for signing up and using the service. You get $3.xx from verifying your bank account through deposits, then $1 for free from charging Venmo, then you get $1 when you make your first payment. And for every person you refer you get one more dollar!!!

You have to sign up through my link to make an account because right now it is invite only.

https://venmo.com/i/ryukensfj-174

Sign up everyone! Then post on Facebook and invite your friends for a quick few bucks!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Venmo Free $5 (paypal competitor)

But you can use credit cards with Venmo and it's still free. And people report that Venmo is much faster in processing withdraws and payments than paypal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts