Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first post after lurking for a few days!

I'm trading a pewter 200SX for an SP23 and thought I'd go for that awesome velocity red after seeing one in direct sunlight at my local dealer. Any thoughts on how all those gold metallic flecks will go with age, and whether it will prove difficult to touch up after the inevitable carpark dings are encountered?

And has anyone seen a white SP23 in the flesh?

Thanks

G

·
Your trading in an s15 for a sp23???

Awesome... Have you taken it for a test drive???

It's a very different drive to the s15...

s15 has more torque..etc etc..

You should not have a problem with the paint and metallic flakes... It's a very nice paint and as long as your careful, you should be fine...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, its a very different beast. The S15 is a true sports car whereas the SP23 has a sports "feel", if you like. Not taking anything away though. The Mazda can easily fit 4 passengers, has a usable boot, SEVENTEEN inch wheels :D , and I just love that new smell. It lasted two years in the Nissan!

Oh, and I forgot climate control, foglights, regular ULP, lower repayments, $1500 less on insurance, etc etc.

Now who wants to buy a 2001 Nissan 200SX for $31,000 (23,600 kms).

8)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome Samps.

I know what you mean about the new car smell. I love that smell. My friend has a 2000 Nissan Pulsar that still smells new...maybe Nissan have extra stong new car smell.

I have quit smoking while driving to keep the new car smell.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm trying to sell the Nissan privately but I have a fallback offer to trade it on the Mazda.

I'm going for the hatch. I prefer the roofline of the sedan but the boot opening is a major design flaw imho.

Is there a rule against talking figures on your new car deal? People seem a bit paranoid... :shock:

·
Registered
519 Posts
malebastard said:
Yeah..

Steve-o quit smoking for the new car smell...

Thats called "love for the new car smell" :p

ahhahahahahahha :D :D
no! he only quit smoking _in the car_ but apparently smokes out of it... :D

has anyone ever tried those "new car smell freshener sprays"? do they come in those pine leaf things??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts