Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents car was just vandalised this morning at about 3 AM.
We park our car in an open garage and our yard has a fence.

We found the rear window punched in with some sort of tool, perhaps a screwdriver, which shattered the glass. Nothing was stolen since the window was still intact but thanks to this we have to fork out $300 :shock:

Well this is just to let you guys know and be on the lookout for your cars.
I live at the Renfrew Heights area and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

And for the next few nights after we get our car repaired, I will be on a stakeout with my hockey stick. If the person decides to show up again, I am going to give them a beating of a lifetime. :twisted:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Man I can relate.....With a previous car one morning before going to work, I found a nice scratch made with a key. It started from the hood, went all the way on the passenger doors and finally stopped on my trunk.

Had to repaint to whole damn car....1500$. Probably some smart ass kid that thought it was funny.....man I wish I could have caught him in the act....I would have rapped him with that key up his ass! :evil:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Merciles said:
My parents car was just vandalised this morning at about 3 AM.
We park our car in an open garage and our yard has a fence.

We found the rear window punched in with some sort of tool, perhaps a screwdriver, which shattered the glass. Nothing was stolen since the window was still intact but thanks to this we have to fork out $300 :shock:

Well this is just to let you guys know and be on the lookout for your cars.
I live at the Renfrew Heights area and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Sorry to hear that man. Hate those punks... Nothing else better to do...

And for the next few nights after we get our car repaired, I will be on a stakeout with my hockey stick. If the person decides to show up again, I am going to give them a beating of a lifetime. :twisted:
Call us if you need help :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The TRUE Canadian thing to do is to challenge them to a game of hogey... I mean... hockey...

...and then throw the gloves off.... MWA HAHAHAHA :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts