Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many ppl from the vancouver,bc , canada area are speed3 owners? I'm from north van, bought my ms3 back in oct and since then I have only seen one other ms3 on the street. just wanted to see how many are on here?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
That place is beautiful!
specially in the summers...drive up to Grouse Mtn...check out the City.
some super nice drives back there tell ya. :)

not from Vancouver by the way.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm from Surrey. Bought my car last Thursday but am an active member andt he meets and events co-ordinator for BCMazda3.com

On our forum, we have 3 active speed 3 owners including myself.

Kev

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=NoobInACan link=topic=71137.msg1249207#msg1249207 date=1173104498]
That place is beautiful!
specially in the summers...drive up to Grouse Mtn...check out the City.
some super nice drives back there tell ya. :)

not from Vancouver by the way.

[/quote]

yah I actually live in North van at the base of grouse mountain :p .. I'm right by the gondola that rides up to the top . And your right it is beautiful, I came out here to visit 3 years ago and never went home haha.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=dazed_and_confused link=topic=71137.msg1249389#msg1249389 date=1173110580]
I'm from Surrey. Bought my car last Thursday but am an active member andt he meets and events co-ordinator for BCMazda3.com

On our forum, we have 3 active speed 3 owners including myself.

Kev
[/quote]

oh yes .. I have been on there but not as active as here because there isn't really any talk about the ms3 on the site. Did you get the white one? I'd love to get together and check yours out if you did. I have the true one. Some pic are under the thread heading rain visors.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=71137.msg1249419#msg1249419 date=1173111095]
You should really check the regional section :)
[/quote]

Oh didn't know there was a reginal section haha.. i have this section under my favorites and it just goes right here. I'll check that out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts