Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1397 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bf spotted a Mz3 sedan with GFX package!!!!!!!

EDIT: This REALLY is a Vancouver/Richmond thread :) Yeah, edited a 2nd time :lol: Ok more Richmond, but can't leave VAN out, so deal with it :twisted:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no clue...
my bf was yelling on the phone.."i saw Mazda 3!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn not another one :x

·
Banned
868 Posts
You know, most of the m3's I see at the dealers are either white, silver, or some kind of dark colour (i.e. Ti grey). Mostly silver too.

I've only seen one red.

I'm getting a black one, so I'm happy....I know there's gonna be plenty of them on the road though later.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yesterday, i saw a Winning Blue Mica Sport parking in the Richmond Kwantlen Lot!!! with no front plate...but there ar holes in the bumper.... :cry:
does it belong to any of u??

i also saw a Silver GT sedan driving on the road...is occupied by an uncle type chinese male!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just saw three Mazda3's yesterday. Driving down 10th going to UBC between Mcdonald and Alma... one was a Titanium Gray hatch and the next one was a black hatch. This was around 12 noon. Then a couple hours later at 2:30pm I saw a titanium gray GT Sedan on Alma stopped at 10th.

I figure its all the west side people driving them now... Living on the South Slope, I haven't seen ANY but my one trip to the west side, I see THREE!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I wonder who they were... Gotta be someone on here. I can't even think that there would be a Mazda3 driver who is NOT on this forum. For shame if they aren't.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I seriously doubt "Old folks" would get a GT w/ GFX or a Sport Hatch... Why bother when they can just get a base model which suits their needs. Whoever those guys were, they got some 'splaining to do about why they are not on the forums! lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Spotted one at Yaohan Centre saturday morning...think it was blue.

Saw mica black gfx sedan Sunday on 41st at about 1pm goin eastbound.

=)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
FR3D, I think I saw your car yesterday. You were driving along Alexandra Rd. with 3 other passengers.
If you heard someone shouted, "NICE CAR!" in front of the Jap restaurant, that'd be me and my buddies :)

I'm not sure whether that was you or somebody else, but the car was Winning Blue Sport GT.

1 - 20 of 1397 Posts