Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's interested in a Vancouver Mazda 3 meet sometime in December?

Tell us what you'll be driving to the meet and suggest a place and time.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What you guys studying and what school you at? I graduated Engineering from UBC a few years ago.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Picked up my Mazda3 about 1 hour ago. Love it. Hard to do the break in though... I just wanna rev that baby. Also getting used to the clutch friction point so close to the floor. I wanna get that changed! I like my friction point closer to the top of the clutch... then I can shift faster!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm in for a meet but I'm away on a business trip this week.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I might be able to make the Sunday. I'm back in Van City now... felt kinda lost being away from my Mazda 3 for a few days. I was going CRAZY!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
You work ALL day on the 19th? Isn't there time before our after your work? Or maybe at lunch? I mean WTF?

On a side note... I saw three Mazda3's yesterday! Tit gray hatchback on 10th going eastbound near Macdonald and a black hatchback on 10th going eastbound near Alma and a tit gray GT w/GFX on Alma at 10th about three hours later. I was thinking like what the f$%? So many Mazda3's in one day. Thats the first time I've seen one in about two weeks and I saw 3 of them over the course of a few hours!! WOW.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hopefully we'll have more Mazda3 cars than "other" cars at the meet... and here's the main rule... only Mazda3's can park next to mazda3's (it helps with the pictures guys). And nobody can park within 5 feet of my car (helps prevent door dings).

lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Oh so you want me to WASH it too? wow... lol

Jan 3rd or 4th works for me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thats a GREAT idea!! But the 6's would probably outnumber us.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I like the Spanish banks/ jericho idea... good place and if its COLD, it shouldn't be very crowded.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Whats wrong with spanish banks? Don't you guys like DRIVING your cars? Its far for me but a nice place for photos.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
You'll see me with my new Falkens... Getting the tires put on today. Been out driving again in the snow last night. Couldn't even get up a small hill. Don't know whats up. I gotta compare the weight of this car to my previous. maybe its much lighter.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I'll be there at 3pm. See ya there. If no one else there, I won't stick around too long in the cold.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
You forgot to mention how friggin cold it was. -5C but -10C with windchill. Got some ideas for tint from P5 and definitely liking the no-front-licence-plate from Absinthe

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Next time you all have to come out... But next time, lets do it in a deserted underground parking lot where there is SOME heat. lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Anyone know of a well lit, empty underground parking lot? Or somewhere within walking distance of a coffee shop? My schedule is pretty packed so I am only gonna say its a 50-50 chance I can make it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
I might be able to make it... how many people we got interested? Not into hockey though... basketball anyone? lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts