Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm in the northern VA area and looking to get a M3 HB with just about everything cept for auto and navigation. Anybody here purchase a car in this area with similar options?? and what price did you finally settle on? I'm willing to go into MD to purchase the car too.

·
Registered
257 Posts
3forspeed said:
Hey all,
I'm in the northern VA area and looking to get a M3 HB with just about everything cept for auto and navigation. Anybody here purchase a car in this area with similar options?? and what price did you finally settle on? I'm willing to go into MD to purchase the car too.
I bought mine at Gaithersburg Mazda. 17,780 (slightly under invoice) for HB with Auto tranny and SAB/ABS. They didn't try to play any games or pressure me with anything. Overall it was a great experience.

I had a bad experience with Brown's Nissan in Fairfax last summer. I would be cautious at their Mazda dealership.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I paid $18,800 + tax, title, and processing fee at the end of April for my HB with auto, abs and sunroof options.

I actually ended up getting the car from Rosenthal in Tysons (even with all the horror stories that I've heard) and that they had a strato blue in stock.

If you want the easiest way to go, I'd suggest Fitsgerals in Frederick, but if you're willing to deal...I'd try Browns in Fairfax, Rosenthal in Tysons and Arlington.

I did everything via email and the price was negotiated before I went in to test drive.

Now, I would also recommend that you double check everything you have to sign in the Finance Manager's office. They tried to sneak in a $1200 charge for extended warranty. The FM said that it was an accident...sure, and I bet that if I had signed it, they would not have given me the $$ back.

Wuster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts