Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from Alberta Canada and we dont have to pay pst, but when you make your quotes on cars4u they automatically calculate pst. I was just wondering if anyone has used cars4u in alberta and how did you calculate your monthly payments did you just put the balance of the pst into your downpayment to eliminate the cost? Also when using the cars4u.com price for comparisons did you just go into the dealer with the quote printed off and seeing if he could match it? And how often did the dealer match it? Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lee_8 said:
Im from Alberta Canada and we dont have to pay pst, but when you make your quotes on cars4u they automatically calculate pst. I was just wondering if anyone has used cars4u in alberta and how did you calculate your monthly payments did you just put the balance of the pst into your downpayment to eliminate the cost? Also when using the cars4u.com price for comparisons did you just go into the dealer with the quote printed off and seeing if he could match it? And how often did the dealer match it? Thanks for the help guys.
Hey I know this reply is about 14 months late, but here goes...
Contacted cars4u.com and they say they don't service Albertans. Yet they still like sending me automated spam. go figure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts