Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the US version have the Euro Altezza style tail lights, or the red ones the 6 currently has? I personally like the red ones best.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not 100% sure but from photos on the Canadian mazda site and spy shots of the mazda 3's at port (Richmond, BC), the Canadian 3's will have red tail lights.

It's probably same to assume that the US one's will be the same. But I wouldn't be too surprised if the hatch or the sporty models had the altezza style lights.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, I dunno about the US, but here in Canada we can get the clear tail lights for the 6 as an option. I think they'll probably do the same here with the 3.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't even think it's an option over here. Of course, you can always put on Euro style tail lights yourself. In some of the pictures I see the red tail lights, and some the clear, but in some of the clear ones it's accompanied with an interior picture with the steering wheel on the left, so that sort of misleads me.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
YES...i really like the black ones...they are cooool :cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Kazbaeden, if you get the BLACK/Carbon ones, and you'd prefer the red ones, we will do an exchange. I will send you the Red, and you will send me the Black! :p I will pay shipping :)

Let me know what you think!

-Frank

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno, the black ones have actually grown on me. Regardless, I don't plan to get a 3 as soon as it's released, so waiting wouldn't be worth your time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts