Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when Mazda USA officially starts selling them in the US? I don't see anything on their as far as inventory or building options, so I don't really know if any dealer has them. Anyone?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Many US posters have test driven Mazda3s.

Check with your local dealer - it might not be shown online.

EDIT: Moved to "Relase / Pricing" :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Since a month. 12 have been sold in October (though internally), and 148 in November. Any dealer should have their Mazda3 by now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Stop teasing me, Kazbaeden....hehe....but isn't it somewhere in this gigantic forum that the official release is January 04?...isn't that right, bluong1 (i ask you cuz we all know that you know everything about this car)?

·
Registered
272 Posts
isn't it somewhere in this gigantic forum that the official release is January 04?
Well, to me the Mazda3 is already officially released. However Mazda wants to start the ad blitz for US market later. The ad blitz will start in fanfare from January first. The program is called "Own the Day" and the campaign catch sentense is "Rethink What's Possible". Expect to see on the TV, movie theatre, NFL playoff. The ad movie is made in September, and both 4-door and 5-door version are showed in the same 60-second commercial, called "twin".

·
Registered
232 Posts
bluong1 said:
"Rethink What's Possible"
I think that catch phrase is cool....although i still expect that kid to say "zoom-zoom" at the end....or should i say whisper...i think that has a nicer, more subliminal effect....hehe.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I think Mazda needs to get away from the kid. Amoung my friends, Mazda is known as "That car company with the creepy kid in the suit in their commercials."

I just scream at them "MAZDA!! IT'S MAZDA!"

·
Registered
174 Posts
The new Mazda 3 is a hot seller here in Vancouver, Canada especially the hatchback Sports version which is tagged as a Mazda 3 GT. The dealers are getting MSRP with little or no discounts; perhaps free wheel locks....that's it! :shock:

We are picking our unit up on Monday. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Benggolf said:
The new Mazda 3 is a hot seller here in Vancouver, Canada especially the hatchback Sports version which is tagged as a Mazda 3 GT. The dealers are getting MSRP with little or no discounts; perhaps free wheel locks....that's it! :shock:

We are picking our unit up on Monday. :D

Congrats, benggolf. Does that mean you're getting rid of your MINI? I'll be driving my MINI to Vancouver Sept 8-10. Visiting a brother in Chilliwack and maybe a friend in Richmond.

·
Registered
174 Posts
wings said:
Congrats, benggolf. Does that mean you're getting rid of your MINI? I'll be driving my MINI to Vancouver Sept 8-10. Visiting a brother in Chilliwack and maybe a friend in Richmond.
Sold my Mini a while back, Wings. Traded it in for a TSX last November. Are you a member of the Vancouver Mini Cooper Club? If not, you should join. The group is awesome and holds regular drives/events!

Here is the link. http://www.vancouverminicooperclub.com/news.asp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts