Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have a set of 2 15"subwoofers "Volfenhag" 1200W a piece! Along with a kicker 600.1amplifier that was tested at 735 total maximum out put, along with the amplifier has a bass bost control. i have to say it was very loud. Along with all of that i'm going to be selling my 4 AWG directed Audio cable with Tsunami 100A switch just incase of a power surge you'll still have your amp left in tact and still working. I'd like to get atleast 400.00 or BO. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks again.

Ps. These woofers are set up for 1 ohms. Looking to sell everything together, but can sell seperatly.

here are the links to my pics. Enjoy.
<----Woofers!
<---- 100a Switch.
<------- 4awg cables.
<---- Box to show it's truely authentic!
<------ Woofer info.
<----Another shot of the amp
<---top of amp showing Xover, bass boost 0-11 , and Db settings 0-18
more amp.
amp Certificate of Authenticity

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
lets see a pic from alittle further back showing the trunk

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, sounds good. I will update right now. But i can tell you  there's a fair amount of space but not enough to grociery shop with lol.

Here it is!

There's about 3 inches on either side of the box. If you want to run a dual amp you can with the kicker i have the cable that will allow for that, if you want more BOOM. But personally i love the way these hit and with everything the amp comes with you can tune and adjust whenever you want, like say if you want alot of bass or maybe you just want the happy medium, you can do that. All of my stuff together cost me well over the asking price, i cross checked every price with shipping including. This price is in my eyes a fair price but i will negotiate, i'm very flexible just no low ballers please. $400.00 for everything!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Would you part with just the amp? if so, for how much?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to keep everything together but! Pingwin77 if you want it , its yours for the keeping . i'd say around 200.00 for the amp which is respectful. PM me back if you are truely interested.

·
Registered
187 Posts
[quote author=blackbird link=topic=56410.msg973217#msg973217 date=1159132839]
Price Edit stoped at 300.00 +shipping :)
[/quote]

That is a great deal - I will see what I can do...I would need to have a custom box built.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[quote author=Jonny 5-3 link=topic=56410.msg974532#msg974532 date=1159204823]
[quote author=blackbird link=topic=56410.msg973217#msg973217 date=1159132839]
Price Edit stoped at 300.00 +shipping :)
[/quote]

That is a great deal - I will see what I can do...I would need to have a custom box built.
[/quote]

Hey Johnny 5-3 it is one hell of a price and 300+shipping is a steal!!!! LEt me know. My loss is your gain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.