Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I really want to do my part and help everybody track/find their cars.

If you want me to do this please post it here along w/ any info you've been given from the dealership or a Mazda rep. (or even myself) :(
If you're still unsure about what vessel your car is on, please let me know too.

I do not need the VIN# nor I will request it unless you're a special case. :)
If you PMed it I have it so that's good.

I'd like to use this thread as an agenda to make sure I don't forget ANYBODY, not even the Canadian MS3 owners!

Thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Re: Unsure what vessel your baby is on? LEMME KNOW!

[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170152#msg1170152 date=1169827657]
Hello!

If you want me to do this please post it here along w/ any info you've been given from the dealership or a Mazda rep. (or even myself) :(
If you're still unsure about what vessel your car is on, please let me know too.

I'd like to use this thread as an agenda to make sure I don't forget ANYBODY, not even the Canadian MS3 owners!

Thanks!
[/quote]

Lets see how good you are Leofaye!! I will give you all the info I have been given.

I put my deposit on the car December 27, 2006. I live just outside Toronto, Ontario CANADA. The dealer has told me the car will be built in February in one of the (if not THE ) first batch (es). it is a black mica. He does not know anything else, and almost seems semi retarded on the phone...what can ya tell me?? besides i should have found myself a compitent salesperson.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts

an honest guy trying to help out. we're glad you're part of this community DUDE! rock on :irock:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[quote author=Saitech link=topic=67924.msg1170301#msg1170301 date=1169833154]
Were you able to get some ms3 delivered faster off the port or was that Suzanne?

The wait is making me :loco:
[/quote]

Yep, mine. :lol:
(With Suzanne's help)
I still have her phone number and extension so I can call her and chat. I owe her a night outta town.

Suzanne has all the power, while I have all the info.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

[quote author=sturge-speed3 link=topic=67924.msg1170316#msg1170316 date=1169833399]
Hello!

Thanks!
[/quote]

Lets see how good you are Leofaye!! I will give you all the info I have been given.

I put my deposit on the car December 27, 2006. I live just outside Toronto, Ontario CANADA. The dealer has told me the car will be built in February in one of the (if not THE ) first batch (es). it is a black mica. He does not know anything else, and almost seems semi retarded on the phone...what can ya tell me?? besides i should have found myself a compitent salesperson.
[/quote]

Ok. Here's what I think: Your car will be built mid to end of February and will be shipped by the end of the month, NOT SURE WHAT PORT IT WILL ARRIVE TO. Canada West Coast or EAST COAST? That is my homework for the weekend. I have to find that out and work my way down to the people at operations. I know I can do it :)
It's just a bit early unfortunately. I CANNOT TELL THEM TO BUILD THEM FASTER!! :eh:
I know the waiting sucks. I had to wait 5 months for mine!

(I'll get back to you)

·
Registered
355 Posts

[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170329#msg1170329 date=1169834006]
[quote author=sturge-speed3 link=topic=67924.msg1170316#msg1170316 date=1169833399]
Hello!

Thanks!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok. Here's what I think: Your car will be built mid to end of February and will be shipped by the end of the month, NOT SURE WHAT PORT IT WILL ARRIVE TO. Canada West Coast or EAST COAST? That is my homework for the weekend. I have to find that out and work my way down to the people at operations. I know I can do it :)
It's just a bit early unfortunately. I CANNOT TELL THEM TO BUILD THEM FASTER!! :eh:

(I'll get back to you)
[/quote]

You'll NEVER be able to make them build faster with an attitude like that!!! haha Im just bugging you, I appreciate it leofaye! If I hear anything else from the dealer I will let you know...Mazda should be paying you some $$$$ seeing as you know more of whats going on than half the f***ing dealers they are paying!!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts

If you can get a sales order number from your dealer...you can find out whatever you want about it by calling suzanne...

She is very nice to talk with on the phone, was so helpful in getting me my VIN# (the normal mazda customer service people said it was impossible to do what suzanne did :))

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170323#msg1170323 date=1169833710]
Were you able to get some ms3 delivered faster off the port or was that Suzanne?

[/quote]

(With Suzanne's help)
I still have her phone number and extension so I can call her and chat. I owe her a night outta town.

[/quote]

That's sweet. I am sure Mellman and I will appreciate if you/Suzanne can work the magic and expedite our cars off the port when the time comes, even if it's by couple hours.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

[quote author=Saitech link=topic=67924.msg1170422#msg1170422 date=1169837861]
[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170323#msg1170323 date=1169833710]

[/quote]

(With Suzanne's help)

[/quote]

That's sweet. I am sure Mellman and I will appreciate if you/Suzanne can work the magic and expedite our cars off the port when the time comes, even if it's by couple hours.
[/quote]

:?
j/k
I'll do my best :D

[quote author=sturge-speed3 link=topic=67924.msg1170348#msg1170348 date=1169834959]
[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170329#msg1170329 date=1169834006]
Hello!

Thanks!
[/quote]

[/quote]

(I'll get back to you)
[/quote]

You'll NEVER be able to make them build faster with an attitude like that!!! haha Im just bugging you, I appreciate it leofaye! If I hear anything else from the dealer I will let you know...Mazda should be paying you some $$$$ seeing as you know more of whats going on than half the f***ing dealers they are paying!!
[/quote]

Wow! You read my mind. Actually, it doesn't even END HERE and is not LIMITED TO THIS FORUM!
I have been giving my dealership a report of all incoming vessels so they know WHERE their cars are and WHEN THEY WILL GET TO PORT so they can let their customers know! :chuckles:
I take my title seriously man! I'm da numbe ONE port whore! :dance2:

I bet that if Mazda really knew what I'm doing they'd be like.. wtf :dunno:
what are we gonna do bout this kid Mike?

Hey have a good weekend everybody. And don't forget to drive the shit outta of your MS3!
Oh that's right you don't have yours yet
FU**!!! I DON'T HAVE MINE EITHER! :rtfm:

·
Registered
14 Posts

I think my car is close to being delivered. Berglund Mazda in Roanoke VA, Silver Sport and I've got the vin. You need it?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

[quote author=GBVFATMAN link=topic=67924.msg1170711#msg1170711 date=1169846744]
I think my car is close to being delivered. Berglund Mazda in Roanoke VA, Silver Sport and I've got the vin. You need it?
[/quote]

Hi!
How do you know that? Dealer told you? Mazda Rep? You know any dates?
Thanks
No need for VIN# unless you have some other date

·
Registered
59 Posts

Mine rolled off the line 12/26 -- dealer & 1-800 both agree.

It's coming to upstate NY so I assume it would be unloaded in NYC/NJ for options install, then trucked up here. My current guess is that last week Feb is when I see it in person.

What say you Leo? Have an idea which boat & when arriving?

ps: thx for all the recon!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts

mine was built 12-21-06 dealer said it was shipped 1-9-07. SS GT with all weather mats. if you need vin i have it.

·
Registered
14 Posts

[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67924.msg1170742#msg1170742 date=1169847462]
[quote author=GBVFATMAN link=topic=67924.msg1170711#msg1170711 date=1169846744]
[/quote]

Hi!
How do you know that? Dealer told you? Mazda Rep? You know any dates?
Thanks
No need for VIN# unless you have some other date
[/quote]

Dealer told me that it would be in the end of this month, take a few days to get it prepped (?), and I'd have it sometime in February.

He can get the same thing for me through other dealers, but I want no/low miles on my baby. No joy ridin' here.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

[quote author=johnboyd link=topic=67924.msg1171122#msg1171122 date=1169862516]
Mine rolled off the line 12/26 -- dealer & 1-800 both agree.

It's coming to upstate NY so I assume it would be unloaded in NYC/NJ for options install, then trucked up here. My current guess is that last week Feb is when I see it in person.

What say you Leo? Have an idea which boat & when arriving?

ps: thx for all the recon!!!
[/quote]

Not really. Yours will be here next week. I can almost guarantee it. I haven't been able to confirm this though. Chances are it's pegasus ace BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO IT YET.

[quote author=redneck29702 link=topic=67924.msg1171169#msg1171169 date=1169865040]
mine was built 12-21-06 dealer said it was shipped 1-9-07. SS GT with all weather mats. if you need vin i have it.
[/quote]

Same boat. I'll get back to you too.

AS FOR ALL... Forget about the VIN# :(
That didn't work and I almost pissed somebody off... so all I can get is the vessel's name, time, cargo piece count, etc. No VIN-specific tracking :(
Sorry, I tried.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
did you ever have any luck finding the manifest for the ship that left japan on the 25th/26th of january?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=67924.msg1177086#msg1177086 date=1170189202]
did you ever have any luck finding the manifest for the ship that left japan on the 25th/26th of january?
[/quote]

That's what I tried today :(
They didn't even give me a chance. I called them today to try to obtain several things but I was stopped DEAD COLD.

I can still get the names, dates, piece counts, etc.
EITHER WAAAY.... I won't know anything about that vessel until it crosses Panama, we got a few days before that happens.
Believe, my radar is on and as soon as I hear something... I'll post it :)

There's one on the cooks, PEGASUS ACE but I'm not sure where's coming from and where's she's headed yet.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts